Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow_White_Girl

Oh now that is amazing!! Very inventive and really amusing... I love it!!!  =D>

\":lamp:\"

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Javey74"I'm waiting for this Mulan intently..  :wink:  :)
Well wait no longer! ;)

Columbiad

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Oh now that is amazing!! Very inventive and really amusing... I love it!!!  =D>

Daaw - thank you!

I love your Mulan! She looks so elegant, and you have the costume and colours spot on! :D  =D>

Snow_White_Girl

Thanks :oops: I know she's only in that costume for about 5 minutes of the actual film but I love her geisha look and the vibrant colours of it, and also the contrast of the colours against her white face, so it was a given that I had to draw her in that costume!! I'm not the best at drawing people - my proportions tend to always mess up! I tried Cinderella before Mulan and it was an unqualified disaster, Mulan turned out better although her face still isn't quite right! I'm much better with the animal characters :)

Aveen2008

Totally brilliant detail in your pictures and great imagination columbiad and Mulan looks totally fab Snow white girl hehe! :D  :D  :D  :D

I drew this image about a year ago, I have to say its one of my most proud pieces and I did it in just over an hour....

will post a few more pictures I did a while ago in a few minutes, just scanning lol :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

I drew these pictures seprately but merged them as one for easier uploading onto the site...

Giselle, mulan, belle and cinderella, just simple drawings

a drawing of the castle I did one day but I didnt really focus too much on getting it too accurate it was more of a sketch just to see if I could get it to look even vaguely right as I am not great at buildings....

(sorry the top of the castle got cut off as it was too big for the scanner lol  :roll: )

and then these two are small pictures as I am working out tattoo designs. The lion was supposed to be mufasa but it looks more like adult simba lol! :P ..

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Captain Pan

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Captain Pan, those sketches look awesome, like straight off a storyboard. I wish i could draw like that!!!

They are actually easier to do than you can imagine! Just concentrate on the sketching and having the imperfections or the rough lines in.
Quote from: "Javey74"Fab pieces of work there Captain Pan, you have definitely made up for the gap.  :D
Actually your Carl picture was your 150th piece of artwork on the galleries..   =D>  =D>  :D

I can't be on 150? Already? Darn! Thats a number now. Was it with you I made the agreement of 200 total pics by the end of 2010?

Aveen those pics are phenomenal! I can't believe how great they are, especially the one of Robert and Giselle, its mindbogglingly awesome! I've only ever seen art like that from laura's sketchpad!

Javey74

Columbiad  - Your artwork is really colourful and has great depth with intricate detail at times..  =D> Also I was wondering if you would like to join the galleries in displaying your work, as with the other artists..  :?:

Take a look>> http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/animation-at-home/

SWG - Wow, a superb Mulan, you've really captured her well in that drawing, the colours are spot on..  =D>

Aveen - Well it's been a while since I've seen one of your drawing's and all I can say is that you've made up for it with those fab pieces of artwork. Are you sure you haven't got a side line job doing the front covers for 'Mills & Boon novels, if you haven't you should have looking at the pose of that first picture of Robert and Giselle..  :mrgreen: Though I particularly like your sketch of Belle, seems really warm and inviting for some reason..  :wink:  =D>

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I can't be on 150? Already? Darn! Thats a number now. Was it with you I made the agreement of 200 total pics by the end of 2010?
Yes it was..  :mrgreen:

I'll upload all the artwork to 'The Art of Animation at Home Galleries' later today..  :D

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Totally brilliant detail in your pictures and great imagination columbiad and Mulan looks totally fab Snow white girl hehe! :D  :D  :D  :D

I drew this image about a year ago, I have to say its one of my most proud pieces and I did it in just over an hour....

will post a few more pictures I did a while ago in a few minutes, just scanning lol :P

A year ago ?!? Why, may I ask, are we only gettting to see it now, hmmmm? Explain yourself  :P
Brilliant drawing by the way Aveen. And I love your castle. I know that getting the scale of positioning of the towes is harder than it looks. You should have a go at the Disney Hotel.  8)

=D>  =D>  =D>

Aveen2008

Aw thanks guys! :oops:  I haven't been drawing in a while, every time I attempt something I have messed it up and I got frustrated. The Giselle and Robert image does need more detailed shading but I am afraid to touch it and mess it up lol! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Aveen, those pics are 10x better than my ones!!!! Everyone is drawing brilliantly right now!!!!!  Columbiad, you have GOT to be a disney animator in disguise, your drawings are of monumental standard!!!!! It puts me to shame! :(
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Aveen, those pics are 10x better than my ones!!!! Everyone is drawing brilliantly right now!!!!!  Columbiad, you have GOT to be a disney animator in disguise, your drawings are of monumental standard!!!!! It puts me to shame! :(

Aw thanks Sean, I am looking forward to seeing your project your working on with lots of characters, hows it going?? :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

I probably won't finish it till june, as i have to revise for exams ( I failed 3 out of 5 prelims). The pic is of the fab 6 (fab 5 plus daisy) vs hades, jafar, ursula, cruella de vil, captain hook and iago. But I don't think the villains will fit, I will just have to see!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

HildeKitten

I did this based on Alice in Wonderland:

It's for a college assignment (I study commercial advertisement - Graphic Design in evening college).

And back in 2005 when I first started sewing I did a Wonderland inspired mini collection.
see the photos here

I've gone to Disneyland Paris' Halloween celebration dressed as the Cheshire Cat twice, each time with a different costume.  
This year I'm going as the Cheshire Cat again, but with a steampunk twist.  My friend Sam is going as a steampunk Mad Hatter ^^
Anyway, photos of those first two costumes are here

Last Saturday was Gala Nocturna, and I went there in a Wonderland's Mad Tea Party inspired steampunk outfit that I made myself ^^
Sadly the mask in my hair isn't very visible in the photo but oh well :)
There's little tea cups all over my spats btw and the text on my cravatte is all tea-party related.  The print on my shirt is little roses hanging to dry :)

Javey74

I must say HildeKitten, you are truly into design, looking into your Alice compilation and your Cheshire Cat costume, I can see an artistic medium appearing through your work using Disney in the passion that you have. It's a change to see work like this and long may it continue..  =D>  =D>  =D>