Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Jen, that's a great pic of Chip 'n' Dale, anyone who draws a picture of them is in my good books :wink:

Nicolai, your Frank is absolutley brilliant, he looks so realistic to be Frank! ( :roll: )

I love your drawings too dlrpmad, I especially like the Goofy one :P

Thank you all for sharing your work =D>

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Jen, that's a great pic of Chip 'n' Dale, anyone who draws a picture of them is in my good books :wink:

Nicolai, your Frank is absolutley brilliant, he looks so realistic to be Frank! ( :roll: )

I love your drawings too dlrpmad, I especially like the Goofy one :P

Thank you all for sharing your work =D>

I'm with Butlin Boy!  :mrgreen:

SnowWhite2000

Thank you Butlin Boy and CentralPlazaPerson for your comments, I'll try and do another one shortly.  :D

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"Thanks for bumping this topic dlrpmad..  :D
I know I've been away a while, but it looks like all the familiar artists have gone aswell..  :shock:  :shock:
They all seemed to have gone on strike..  :shock:

Well It is true... the Pan Pan Man has been away and its been a long while since I posted anything... ANYTHING on this forum and delighted my friends with my comments... but then there were things (or people) driving me away at the time...

I HAVE been doing the occasional doodle... and I've had to check what I last showed you all... Which according to Javey is Frozone!

So lets see what I've got around...

Carl: Youngish Carl

Dug:

Rapunzel from 2010's release...

There we go sir... SOmething to tickle the tastebuds!

Pete's Dragon

OMG, I haven't looked at this thread in ages, Shame On Me, bad Dragon BAD !!!

Forza, Wow. Love Gaston, Jafar, the Shadowman and especially Karl.
Captain Pan, about time you lifted a pencil up. Fantastic as usual
Jen, I'm impressed that you got the right amount of teeth and nose colours for Chip n Dale. My own kids still haven't figured it out.
As for everyone else, great drawings, keep up the good work and keep posting.
 I really must find time to get something drawn but the university coursework is keeping me so busy at the minute.

dlrpmad

Thank you everyone for the nice comments!! At the mo, I'm in the middle of a BIG project with lots of characters involved so fingers crossed it works out!! [-o<

Captain Pan, those sketches look awesome, like straight off a storyboard. I wish i could draw like that!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

SnowWhite2000

Thank you Pete's Dragon for the nice comments, I have just realised more recently that Dale has two teeth and Chip only has one tooth. As for the noses I think of it as Chip as in chocolate chip, so Dale must be the other one with the red nose.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Fab pieces of work there Captain Pan, you have definitely made up for the gap.  :D

Actually your Carl picture was your 150th piece of artwork on the galleries..   =D>  =D>  :D

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Javey74"I know I've been away a while, but it looks like all the familiar artists have gone aswell..  :shock:  :shock:

No not on strike Javey, just had a lot on my plate these past few months!... However, I am now back to stay :) and I have Mulan to share with you all... tomorrow, when I can be bothered to fiddle about with the scanner!! :D

\":lamp:\"

Javey74

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"
Quote from: "Javey74"I know I've been away a while, but it looks like all the familiar artists have gone aswell..  :shock:  :shock:

No not on strike Javey, just had a lot on my plate these past few months!... However, I am now back to stay :) and I have Mulan to share with you all... tomorrow, when I can be bothered to fiddle about with the scanner!! :D
That's good to hear, I've never known Snow White to let anyone down, after all she did the housework for 7 little men for a while..  :mrgreen:

I'm waiting for this Mulan intently..  :wink:  :)

Columbiad

My wee contributions...

Phantom Manor...

Le Chataeu...

Enjoy :)

Javey74

Wow, those drawings are spectacular Columbiad, you have truly captured the ambience in the first one of Phantom Manor and it's ghosts..  =D>  =D>  =D>

You truly have a gift there..  :wink:  :D

The Butlin Boy

Great work Columbiad, two truely brilliant pictures there =D>

luke85

Great drawings columbiad, I love the detail on le Chateau!

Columbiad

I thought I might chuck this in - id like to apologise for the rather rushed colouring.
I'll leave it to you to work out what it is...