Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Wow!
I haven't checked on here for a few days and I come back and ...Wow!!!
Everyones work is outstanding  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:
Keep it all coming guys!!!  :D/  =D>  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  =D>  :D/
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Not impressed with it to be honest

Well you should be, I am anyway. Very well done CP =D>

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"

Completely agree - once again great artwork from the Captain :-)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

I agree with TBB, remember Captain Pixar you must start and think positive, Monday is looming..  :!:  :shock:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"

I agree with TBB, remember Captain Pixar you must start and think positive, Monday is looming..  :!:  :shock:

That's why I draw characters easily recognizable to children aged between 3 and 6... Yes I will be teaching around that age group now... either Nursery 3/4 or Reception 4/5-6...

I draw characters I like too...

Just got to order the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Soundtrack off the Disney Store Website now... with a Donald & Boat Pin alongside it!

The Butlin Boy

Wow, I really love your drawing of Pluto, he looks so much like the authentic drawings, it's fantastic. Well done =D>

DLP-Photos.com

Wow, your Pluto are amazing Pan... You cannot tell the difference from that and some of the original Disney artwork of him  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Captain Pan

Why thank you both TBB and Forza (was about to abbreviate your screen name then realized what the abbreviation would spell)

Today being my last day of freedom before tomorrows Six Week Slog as a teacher... many more toons planned to be drawn... and to be honest I think more Classic Toons need to Be Drawn...

So Mickey and Pals... Its time for Doodles!

burntsienna

Wow Captain Pan! another fantastic portrait of Pluto!  =D>  :mrgreen:  =D>

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Today being my last day of freedom before tomorrows Six Week Slog as a teacher... many more toons planned to be drawn... and to be honest I think more Classic Toons need to Be Drawn...

So Mickey and Pals... Its time for Doodles!

I can't wait, good luck and have fun :wink:

MizzRabbit

It's been a while since I've posted something here. I'm still doing my school project about DLP and one of the pieces I'm making is a storybook. It's about two kids that dream that they go to DLP. This is one of the illustrations I've made for the book. I'd appreciate feedback as this is something I have to hand in at school. I don't have time for major changes though. I appreciate your help guys! Thanks! :)

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"It's been a while since I've posted something here. I'm still doing my school project about DLP and one of the pieces I'm making is a storybook. It's about two kids that dream that they go to DLP. This is one of the illustrations I've made for the book. I'd appreciate feedback as this is something I have to hand in at school. I don't have time for major changes though. I appreciate your help guys! Thanks! :)

To put it simply, I'd expect to see a book with that picture in one of the shops at DLP. It's absolutely brilliant; you've captured the castle perfectly, and I love the little Mickey doll too.Very well done, and good luck with the rest of your work =D>

burntsienna

Awww wow!
I totally love it!
How long did it take to do?
And fantastic bit of detail with the little girl holding a mickey doll!
 :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:
Could we see some more please?  :mrgreen:

MizzRabbit

Thanks guys. Glad you like it. I was afraid it looked a little too "messy". It took me about two hours to do. I'll post the entire book when it's done and translate it as well.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Thanks guys. Glad you like it. I was afraid it looked a little too "messy". It took me about two hours to do. I'll post the entire book when it's done and translate it as well.
Aww no it looks great! not "messy" at all  :mrgreen:
Ooo I'm looking forward to seeing it  :D/