Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

:shock:  Why Can't I draw Disney Inspired Characters like that?

I Now Envy you!

Some of the Best Artwork thats been around here for a while, and unlike the VAST majority here all styalized and of individual concept not just copying characters or scenes!

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Well Pan, no HSM. It doesn't really fit the story.
Quote from: "MizzRabbit"I'll still post the whole thing after my finals are over so you can read the story.

Are you going to start taking requests after its all over...Cause I already have a LIST developing of what I would love to see you do in your style!
-HSM - Woody & Bullseye - Lion King...

Maybe if suplied a picture of me in that style... in HSM Uniform... (Which reminds me really should be getting a picture of me in that outfit for you guys)

burntsienna

Wow!!! another fantastic addition!
These are all amazing! and I looove them and like Captain Pan I am also very envious :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow!!! another fantastic addition!
These are all amazing! and I looove them and like Captain Pan I am also very envious :mrgreen:

What the Fudgestickle are you envious about Laura?
You Can draw in Detail and can draw without a Source... Me over here is a simpleton who needs not only a picture but one the size of an A4 piece of paper... or 19" Screen to draw one!

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow!!! another fantastic addition!

What the Fudgestickle are you envious about Laura?
You Can draw in Detail and can draw without a Source... Me over here is a simpleton who needs not only a picture but one the size of an A4 piece of paper... or 19" Screen to draw one!

Lol! Fudgestickle is such a good word...and I'm envious because no wwaaaay could I do what Honey has done there, and I wouldn't be able to do what you do either so I'm also envious of you, no chance I'd be able to draw all the characters you have with such skill - specially male characters...not my strong point at all...neither are animals... :lol:
So I spread my envy to one and all lol!

MizzRabbit

I'll join in the envy group! You all have amazing skill sin different departments. Laura can do awsome SUPER REALISTIC characters without reference that she just thinks up herself, and as Laura said, Pan is WONDERFUL at doing in particular animals and male characters.

And about requests, I hadn't even thought of that at all. This has been my style of illustration for some time now and I had no idea people would actually like it. I've been keeping my illustrations to myself as I've been too selfconsious to share. So, yes, I'd definitely love to do requests when my finals are over. It would be fun and be good practise as well. :D

Here's the next scene where the kids join Chip and Dale in Frontierland. This is the last one taking place in DLP. The next picture is just of the female character with some luggage. Not very exciting at all (But notice the Hidden Mickey's on the bag...hehehehe).

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Captain Pan

looking great Honey! Can't wait to see more!

burntsienna

Wow!
More amazingness to start my day off!  :lol:
Thank you so much for these Honey!  :mrgreen:
And I have many requests  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

Wow! Your drawings have left me speechless, Honey!  =D>  :D/

You should do some of the official marketing drawings for the research - your drawings are much better than many of the official ones  =D>

Mange tak for at dele dem med os!
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

MizzRabbit

Thanks so much guys! SOOO glad you like them. This really makes it easier for me to hand them in at school. I'm almost done so here's the most critical one - The cover of the book. I'm really worried about this one as the layout must be perfectly balanced and I'm not very good at layouts. Let me know what you think. The heading says "The Dream becomes Reality".

EDIT: Updated version with the campaign logo I made for my project.

Use password]

never2old

Honey, that's absolutely gorgeous.  :D

The Butlin Boy

That's absolutely superb Honey, I'm very very impressed. I'll be keeping an eye open for it the next time I'm in the shops at DLP, because I'd expect to see it there =D>  :)

Snow_White_Girl

Honey your illustrations are AMAZING! I love them all so much, especially the Cinderella one  =D>  =D> I'd love to see Snow White drawn in your style once you've finished your finals! ;)

\":lamp:\"

Javey74

Wow...  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Those illustrations are amazing Honey, I've uploaded them to the galleries, they're just awaiting your comments..  :wink:  :D

Fantastic work once again..  =D>  =D>  =D>

MizzRabbit

Thanks so much for your comments. So glad you like them. I've sent the book to printing so it's really exciting to se how it turns out. I've made it into a booklet so it's light and kids can carry it around easily. And SWG, I'd love to do a picture of Snow White after my finals. I can already picture it now. And Javey, really glad you like the pics. But these can't actually be added to your Disney Fanart gallery. Since it's a school project, my school doesn't allow us to display them on gallery sites until we have regained copyright, and I wont until I've finished school. As I'm working with Disney directly I have to be careful in my use of Disney imagery as I've signed a contract. But I'll let you know when I have my Copyright back. :) When school is done I'll post the entire campaign. :)

Use password]

Javey74

Ok, thanks for letting me know Honey, I've disabled them from the gallery for now, let me know when you get the copyrights.... Thanks..  :wink:  :D