Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Ooo I can't wait to see it coloured Nicolai! I'm so excited  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
It looks fantastic already!  =D>  :D/  =D>
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Ta-daa... Remember this date because......

These are my first few sketches of the one and only to go online..  :wink:

I noticed these poses on an old cartoon poster, that's what give me the idea of adding them as smaller sketches with a 2b pencil in a tile type frame, though I must confess the 'Javey74' as you may have noticed is computer generated onto the sketches after scanning and cropping..   :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Ta-daa... Remember this date because......

These are my first few sketches of the one and only to go online..  :wink:

I noticed these poses on an old cartoon poster, that's what give me the idea of adding them as smaller sketches with a 2b pencil in a tile type frame, though I must confess the 'Javey74' as you may have noticed is computer generated onto the sketches after scanning and cropping..   :mrgreen:

:o
Mr Javey Sir!!! you've just made my day!
I'm so very happy to see your work!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Amaaazing! :D/  =D>  =D>  :D/
He looks sooo cute and very much like the Master Donald himself!
I want to see more now please :D

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks for the comments guys :mrgreen:

... and GREAT artwork there Javey... is this your own then? ;)

It is without a doubt terrific work mr. :mrgreen:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Very impressive Javey, well done =D>  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Quote from: "forza_united"GREAT artwork there Javey... is this your own then? ;)
Yes, it's mine this time forza..  :mrgreen:

Thank you everyone for your comments..  :wink:  :D

DLP-Photos.com

Just had to check  :lol:  but I knew it was yours this time and it is truly stunning :D
/Nicolai

Captain Pan

About Bleeding Time Too!!!

FInally some Original Artwork from the Man Behind the Gallery! I've been asking about when we going to get some! And today my dreams are answered...
And some great artwork too! Nice linework and even better use of the colour! Keep it up

and

Give Me More

BTW: More Artwork is on the way... including a Buzz Lightyear! With Real Glow in the Dark Potential, and of course some of Perry's good Friends! Just got distracted with a friends birthday and produced my first ever Print (Well I actually re drew it)... and Framed it

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"About Bleeding Time Too!!!

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Finally some Original Artwork from the Man Behind the Gallery! I've been asking about when we going to get some! And today my dreams are answered...
And some great artwork too! Nice linework and even better use of the colour! Keep it up
Thanks for the comments CPP, I'll try..  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

ANother Day... Anothe Doodle

Yes its not great.... mainly cause of some small mistakes, and as there is enough of them... it now turns into a big mistake

Its a little Dark for his hair... But  :P I'm happy...

And May have just noticed something... Is it me or does Ferb look Like The Muppet Beaker?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Captain Pan"ANother Day... Anothe Doodle

Another compliment! Well done CP, two more great pieces of work =D>

Quote from: "Captain Pan"And May have just noticed something... Is it me or does Ferb look Like The Muppet Beaker?

Yes, he actually does. That's so cool! :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Thanks TBB.... I've just got to find my sketch book as I have a few drawings needing colour for completion now

DLP-Photos.com

Well, what can I say? Once again brilliant work Pan. Great expressions!
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Wow Captain Pan :D
They're fantastic!
I can't wait to see some more as I know you've been a busy little bee!  :lol:

Ooo and I set a challenge for Mr Javey Sir!  :mrgreen:
I challenge you to reach 30 images of your own work on here by the end of summer!
As I know you're often busy with work and your familiar =] I think it'd be still a challenge even if the number is only quite small. Yet still its not really but its smaller than 100 and thats what really matters...erm yeah I'm going to tie this comment up now as I'm ramling =] :mrgreen:

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Is it me or does Ferb look Like The Muppet Beaker?
I agree, where's that scientist that goes with him, Ermmmmm...

All uploaded, you know what needs must Mr Pixar..  :mrgreen:

Now this next quote I'm not so sure of, since the last one took me a while, even for the size of it.  I've also got vast amounts to do in other areas, via work and home as it heads towards June.  Though after June I should have a bit more time, only a bit mind..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "burntsienna"Ooo and I set a challenge for Mr Javey Sir! :mrgreen:
I challenge you to reach 30 images of your own work on here by the end of summer!
As I know you're often busy with work and your familiar =] I think it'd be still a challenge even if the number is only quite small. Yet still its not really but its smaller than 100 and thats what really matters...erm yeah I'm going to tie this comment up now as I'm ramling =] :mrgreen: