Expansion plans - 1 April joke

Started by Japper, March 31, 2008, 08:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japper

Check out this site!

Disney Investments 2009-2012 (?)

What do you think? Great news or fake news (1 april joke)?

[spoiler:1bxjcxty]A day after posting this they said it was all a big joke ;)[/spoiler:1bxjcxty]

-breeno-

Can you translate the page?  I dont know much French :oops:  :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

RnRCj

I'm not going to get my hopes up in case this is fake, but if it is real, then I think DLRP has quite an exciting future!

The only thing I don't like is the retheme of Rock n Roller Coaster to be the same as the Florida version. Our RnRC needs to keep it's originality, and I would actually be very upset if they changed it, since that ride is my life. :lol:

Japper

I like the news of Splash Mountain, Soarin' and the new hotel but I really hoped for Indiana Jones  :D  ( I know, fans are always complaning)

But hey... I don't really believe it ;)

Riebi

Quote from: "-breeno-"Can you translate the page.  I dont know much French :oops:  :P

It´s about a big investment project between now and 2012 with a budget of 800 million €.

Included
A new themed Splash Mountain in Adventureland
Another E-Ticket based on Timon and Pumpah at Adventureland
Soarin at WDS
A renewed Tram Tour
Expedition "Mont Blanc"
and and and...

I would wish that this wont be an april joke but don´t believe it.
It has some strange passages like a castle renovation in 2011 (Bit late for this) and other thing I don´t believe (all this till 2012?? During then ... just 3 years???) :mrgreen: But we can pray. Maybe a higher dimension can do something  :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

-breeno-

Thanks Riebi :D

I'm not too sure that this is true.  Its just sounds so good it has to be an april fools joke.  I wouldnt celebrate to much yet.  Wait until after tomorrow to see if its a joke or not.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

lil-shawn

okay very funny, so i think its an april joke...

okay a view ideas like the hotel, new themed village, soarin and tram tour are okay but the new stuff like the new version of splash mountain are so stupid, and the timon and pumba ride is not good as well.

we dont need a mont blanc version of expedition everest i don´t know what to think about, this is not really from an WDI or is it?  :-"

Kristof

QuoteExpédition Mont-Blanc

Bad taste humour if you ask me.  I thought April fool jokes are supposed to happen on April 1th, not March 31?  [-(

The Butlin Boy

Well the timings would kind of suggest that this was a joke, but we have heard rumors for a few of them already (Soarin', Splash), but I think that the video on this link is kind of... well lets say...would be very hard to make for a joke:

:arrow: Link

I think this could be true :mrgreen:  :D/

Quote from: "RnRCj"The only thing I don't like is the retheme of Rock n Roller Coaster to be the same as the Florida version. Our RnRC needs to keep it's originality, and I would actually be very upset if they changed it, since that ride is my life. :lol:

I think it just meant the exterior, not the whole ride (hopefully!)

Kristof

The guy that owns that website is a professional designer...  He could have easily made that himself.

This is true when I get official confirmation from my sources, which I highly doubt will happen.  This is too good to be true. C'mon...  Expedition Mont Blanc.

RnRCj

I'm just hoping the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster part isn't true. :P

The Butlin Boy

I've just finnished reading the site that I have just posted, and I found out that the video is from a DVD feature game. Another thing that I have noticed is that there is no mention of the WDS' new parade. So this is very unlikely to be true :x Got a bit excited there :roll:

giorgio1712

I hope this is true as I relish any new rides especially E-tickets. But without an official source or confirmation then it seems to good to be true to me, hopefully we will all be pleasantly surprised!!!  :D

Javey74

Definitely an early April Fools by my reckoning  :P

Anthony

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Well the timings would kind of suggest that this was a joke, but we have heard rumors for a few of them already (Soarin', Splash), but I think that the video on this link is kind of... well lets say...would be very hard to make for a joke:
Isn't that one of the games on the Lion King DVDs, the Timon & Pumba safaris?

I don't know how I missed this topic until now, but......  :lol:  :lol: