Started by Remco K., March 01, 2008, 11:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mommy2ash

well thats good news at least lol i hope they are working very hard
Santa Fe Oct 08
Santa Fe Feb 09
Santa Fe/Sequioa Lodge Nov 09

ulak

Please, how long will be this reconstruction?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

norhel

Quote from: "ulak"Please, how long will be this reconstruction?

As far as I now, nobody knows exactly, since it apparently started out of nowhere and isn't listed anywhere.
Isn't that right foks or am I mistaken?
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

ulak

Quote from: "norhel"
Quote from: "ulak"Please, how long will be this reconstruction?

As far as I now, nobody knows exactly, since it apparently started out of nowhere and isn't listed anywhere.
Isn't that right foks or am I mistaken?

Thank you. And what you mean about  March?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

benjylovesu2

Hey

is there any news on when the castle bridge will be done? im going next friday and its my birthday and my first trip to disney since i was 3! i really want the castle to be at its best, but i do understand it has to be fixed and improved.  i just wondered!

Thanks

ben
Where dreams really do come true

Tuvok

The latest rumours about the bridge rehab, is that it won't be finished until end march, begin april. I think they are aiming at finishing it just before New Generation Festival starts at April 2nd. Wouldn't be a nice view if they did a press event with those high crane camera's. From that view, you can't miss the 'refurb scarfolding' if it were up. No official word though.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

littlemermaid83

I've not been through the whole thread so not sure if anyone has posted pics of the boards that are up around the castle bridge.

Not the best pic but you can get the idea.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Riebi

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I've not been through the whole thread so not sure if anyone has posted pics of the boards that are up around the castle bridge.

Not the best pic but you can get the idea.

Yes there are already pics of the boards around the castle but for me this picture is special cause you can see the dimensions better and the "life around the boards". And you can see that it fits for a stupid fence. It´s nice that they make now such fences instead of just a big white something.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

HildeKitten

I have some board pictures from last Saturday :)

larger view on which you can clearly read the English text

Anthony

Scheduled to end Friday 19th March, if anyone missed the news. :)

pussinboots

I think I will genuinely miss the beautifully designed construction wall.

dagobert

The construction wall looks actually better than the castle decoration.

Kristof

Quote from: "dagobert"The construction wall looks actually better than the castle decoration.

The wall is done by EDLI, the Castle decorations are... not.  :wink:

Maarten

Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "dagobert"The construction wall looks actually better than the castle decoration.

The wall is done by EDLI, the Castle decorations are... not.  :wink:

Why is the Entertainment department even allowed to design the seasonal decorations? It would make more sense to me when EDLI would design these kind of things. At least they seem to get it. The Entertainment department should stick to creating shows, parades and character meet 'n greets. Nothing more, nothing less. That way we probably might see some more quality decorations in the future. Just my two cents though.

dagobert

Quote from: "Maarten"Why is the Entertainment department even allowed to design the seasonal decorations? It would make more sense to me when EDLI would design these kind of things. At least they seem to get it. The Entertainment department should stick to creating shows, parades and character meet 'n greets. Nothing more, nothing less. That way we probably might see some more quality decorations in the future. Just my two cents though.

You are absolutely right. The Entertainment Department should only create shows, maybe they shouldn't even do that and everything like attractions, shows, parades, stage shows/musicals or decorations should be produced by WDI or EDLI.

When DLRP gets a new attraction, restaurant or shop is EDLI also involved in creating them or is this just done by WDI in Glendale? And if EDLI creates, for example a new kiosk for merchandise or food, does it have to be approved by WDI or can EDLI make their own decisions?