Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Tinkerbell

:shock:  You have the villains snowglobe with chernabog!!!!!!

Where oh where did that come from???

swity

That's one of my favourites. :D ..We bought it a few years ago in Disneyland.Our last snowglobe is the one with the princesses...

Kristof

The Villains one actually originates from Walt Disney World, it's the Villains float from the Share a Dream Come True parade, but was later on sold at DLRP as well.  We have it too on on your shelve.  :D

Soap

Quote from: "raptor1982"The Villains one actually originates from Walt Disney World, it's the Villains float from the Share a Dream Come True parade, but was later on sold at DLRP as well.  We have it too on on your shelve.  :D

Same here, my mom owns that fantastic globe 2! She owns a lot of globes  :shock:
Will post a picture asap ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Javey74

Hi Everyone

I've just added a new update on my Disney Merchandise, some of the merchandise was bought on our last trip at Halloween 2007 and from our local Disney Store.

Hope you enjoy the new additions.  :D

Direct Link: //http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/disneymerchandise/

:donald:

Javey74

Hi Everyone

Just added another 19 more photos to my Disney Mechandise Collection.

Direct Link: //http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/disneymerchandise/

:D

15MagicalYears

I've just started to have obbsessions on the "claw machines", you know the ones at the arcades and shopping centres where nobody seems to win?  :cry:
Well I have had alot'a luck recently and won alot of disney plush toys!  :D
Is soo addicting  :mrgreen:
Just this weekend I won a Bambi plush a grumpy and dopey plush and a few non disney ones  =D>
 :)  So thats hepled with my lil disney collection !

Javey74

Thought I would add these photos which I have taken just recently from my Disney Merchandise Album.  The first five photos are from the "Disney Traditions Range".  Then a limited "Vintage Guyana Donald Duck Stamp Picture".  The Final 3 are of a "Disney Princess Australian Stamp Presentation Booklet". :wink:

Donald - Santa's High Strung Helper

Donald - Ever Willing Ever Ready

Snow White - Friendship Makes The Heart Sing

Cinderella - Romantic Waltz

Jaq & Gus - Bosom Buddies Trinket Box

Donald Vintage Guyana Stamps Picture

Princess Australian Stamps Presentation Booklet - Front

Princess Australian Stamps Presentation Booklet - Middle

Princess Australian Stamps Presentation Booklet - Rear

Javey74

Another edition to our Disney Traditions Collection

Tinkerbell - Pixie Pose

Masamune

:D I love Disney Traditions. :P I have the Cheshire Cat one.

Javey74

Yeah, Jim Shore really catches the mood and feeling of the characters. I find Disney Traditions are unique because of this.  :wink:

By the way Masamune, have you a picture of the Cheshire Cat one.  I'd love to see it.. :D

Masamune

:P I found this pic on Google since our digicam has no batteries right now. :) Mine is just like this one though. I love the patterns on the darker pink stripes. :lol: I'm tempted to buy the rest in the Jim Shore Disney Cats range, but I haven't really got the space.

Javey74

That looks really cool  :wink:

I know what you mean about space, especially when you start a collection.  :)

I constantly struggle with new methods to make more space.  :)

Patrick

I currently have two Disney Traditions figurines,

Your Pal Mickey,

Peter Pan Flying

Masamune

@ Pat - :o Wow, the base of that Peter Pan one is just lovely.

@ javey - :lol: There's always room to be found for Cheshire stuff, just not everything else. :P If it's something I really want though, I'll make the space.