Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:o Prince, have you seen the LARGE Belle plush currently being sold at The Disney Store? I didn't look how much it was, but as soon as I saw it I thought of you. :P

Owain

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"Pretty much - it's my shrine to Belle.  :lol:

The words been let out, soon everyone will be visiting the belle shrine.  :P

Anonymous

Quote from: "Masamune":o Prince, have you seen the LARGE Belle plush currently being sold at The Disney Store? I didn't look how much it was, but as soon as I saw it I thought of you. :P

Have seen her on the website. They had a Snow White in Blackpool at the weekend, but hadn't had a Belle yet. I am on it though. I'm in Hull on Monday, and hoping they have one in there. They are £30 each, which I don't think is bad considering the size of them.

There are new winter plushies of Belle, Cinderella and Aurora too. And there is a picture of what looks like Giselle on the website, but she isn't listed for sale yet.

Masamune

:D I saw the Winter ones, they're very pretty.

:shock: I'm pretty surprised that the large ones are only £30, as they're quite big. :) They had the Snow White one too. :P Let us know when you get your big Belle Prince.

Edit: :lol: Yay, my 1000th post!

Disneyana

Hey Dark Prince, your colection is amazing ! I would love to have a room like this and I'm working on it.  :wink:  Just a question of curiousity, what kind of room is it ? Is it your living or bedroom ? Or ist it just a room for your collection ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anonymous

It's my bedroom.

I got the giant Belle today, together with one of the winter Belle's.

Both are gorgeous.

:)

I rang the Disney Store in Meadowhall to see if they had any and they'd had 1 in this morning, and they offered to save her for me.

The girl in the shop was asking whether someone was a massive Belle fan and I told her it was me - that I collected Beauty and the Beast and Belle stuff. She seemed quite impressed.  :lol:

Though I must admit I seemed to know more about upcoming DVD schedules than they do. Apparently they've been told that Beauty and the Beast will be back out on DVD in 2011, though I think there's a possibility of 2010 - depends when they release Pinocchio and Fantasia, and she didn't even know about Sleeping Beauty next year.  :?

Maybe they ought to give me a job at the Disney Store - in charge of Princess stuff.  :lol:

Disneyana

WOW ! The giant Belle looks beautiful.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anonymous

She is lovely isn't she, but then, it is Belle!

:lol:

Masamune

:o I was in The Disney Store today and they had sold out of the big ones, so I'm glad to see you managed to get one Prince.

:P I'm preying for tonnes of merchandise when Fantasia is released. :( The only things I have with Chernabog on them is a few pins and a magnet. I want me a big plush Chernabog damnit!

Anonymous

I can't see them doing that - lots of Fantasia Mickey's, Hippo's, Ostriches, Crocs, Baby Pegasus' but I can't see them doing a Chernabog.

I was talking to them about the release schedule and they were saying they've been told Beauty and the Beast for 2011, but I think that information is duff.

Next year is 101 Dalmatians and Sleeping Beauty.

Pinocchio and Fantasia have both been added to the Platinum Editions.

So 2009 will be at least one of those. I could see them doing Snow White in 2009 too.

Then in 2010, the other out of Pinocchio or Fantasia, and Beauty and the Beast.

Either way, if they do Fantasia and Pinocchio in 2009, that leaves Snow White and Beauty and the Beast in 2010. But I think they'd want to spread out the Princess movies a bit more, so I see it going Sleeping Beauty 2008, Snow White 2009, Beauty and the Beast 2010, Aladdin 2011, Cinderella 2012, Little Mermaid 2013.

But I suppose there will be the 3 new Princesses to slot in there too. Enchanted, Frog and the Princess and Rapunzel.

tubbsy

I've been wondering Prince. What do you do when you run out of space?

I'm having to think very carefully about what I bring back with me from Disney because I havent got that much space to put stuff.
(I do have to contend with hubby's model motorbike collection and Stephs horsey collection too. M'be I should ebay their stuff so I'd have more space for Disney! :D )

So what do you do? What do you do? Do you sell any Belle stuff or does other Disney memorabilia go first?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anonymous

To be honest, I haven't come across that problem with Disney stuff yet, and don't expect it will be a problem for a while. Some stuff might get put away in boxes eventually, but I don't think I'll be selling stuff. I don't think I could bring myself to sell any of my Princess stuff.

I must admit, I'm slowing down in buying plushies, because I'm running out of space for them. Although I'll probably go and get the new winter Cinderella and Aurora plushies soon, and the new Jasmine one that's just come out.

Have you settled on what snowglobe you want to get yet?

tubbsy

Nope. I think I am going to have to see them myself in real to decide. I keep looking at everyones photos, but its getting me confused! :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anonymous

They always look better in real life than on photo's anyway. I got the 2 Dreams of Romance snowglobes this time. I might get the other 3 15th Anniversary snowglobes in March.

Masamune

:) I love the characters and creatures in The Dance of the Hours and the Pastoral Symphony, so I'd be more than happy with merchandise featuring them too. :P Even if they don't make a plushie Chernabog, hopefully they'll make something with him on.