Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

I have already posted it in the World Of Disney thread, but I think it fits better here. A few days ago I received my D23 present for extending my D23 membership:

DLP-Photos.com

Here are my newest pieces from my latest trip to DLP :)

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Aveen2008

Loving Everyones Merchandise!!! :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

This arrived about 20 mins ago via DHL from the Disney Store online:

How adorable is she! I was afraid she would sell out after Tangled comes out later this month and I had to have her! I love the Toddler and baby versions of the princesses! :D It's odd because I never usually want items from a film I haven't seen but I already have the Tangled plush doll, the toddler Rapunzel and the Disney store pillow lol!
Luv Aveen xoxo

treble

love the mulan figures
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Javey74

Some recent purchases..  :D

Chip'n'Dale DS Pouch

Chip'n'Dale Stylus

Chip'n'Dale Mug

Donald Mug

This ones another returned empty gift tin..  :mrgreen:

treble

is this a dsi or dsxl bag? love the stylus!

Javey74

Quote from: "treble"is this a dsi or dsxl bag? love the stylus!
It's the DSi one..  ;)

treble

shame my daughter needs 1 for her xl but you can only get plain black

Javey74

Quote from: "treble"shame my daughter needs 1 for her xl but you can only get plain black
It always seems the same with the newer versions of DSi's and finding more choice with accessories.  I'm sure they'll bring more choice out soon..  ;)  :)

tinkswishes

Quote from: "Javey74"Whilst in the Village at Disneyland Paris after purchasing a few items we'd bought enough to warrant a special offer, we never even realised, anyway it was Louis for €9.00 instead of €19.50. Well seen as we had Tiana and Prince Naveen, we couldn't say no could we..  :mrgreen:

Now this next figurine was bought for Jen by a work collegue of mine, it's really elegant I must say, it came from Bradford Editions online catalogue. Here's a description taken from the catalogue of it>>

QuoteTitled: Forever Snow White

•A limited-edition collectible Snow White porcelain figurine available exclusively from Bradford Editions

•The first-ever grand scale collectible Snow White figurine featuring two-dimensional Disney artwork, officially licensed by Disney and available only from Bradford Editions

•Crafted of luminous, triple fired Heirloom Porcelain® each collectible Snow White porcelain figurine is hand glazed in delicate pastel colours

•Sparkling handset simulated jewels adorn Snow White's neckline, sleeves and bodice, while 22-carat gold adds richness and beauty

•The collectible Snow White figurine is extremely limited to only 5,000 issues worldwide

•Hand numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity

•Measures 9 - 3/4" H[/size]
So here it is, I only just realised that the scene on her dress matches the porcelain plate I put on earlier, I also didn't realise that it has a bell inside with a white clapper on a gold chain..  :o

Finally a Wooden Princess Castle Figurine Stand..  :)

Where did you get the princess figures and display castle from? I love them!

Javey74

The Princess figures were all from DLP and the Castle Stand was from Pound Stretcher or Instores, now for only £5.99, though I paid £12.99 last christmas when they first came out..  :roll:

You can also buy the furniture to go inside it now at the same stores..  :)

tinkswishes

shame I dont have a £ stretcher here

treble

where abouts are you? there's £stretchers everywhere! 8) they also do a cars scene one. that's £4.99 i think

tinkswishes

Nearest one is 2 hours on the bus

dagobert

Finally my outstanding D23 magazine arrived and I got a nice Tron: Legacy mouse pad. I wonder if there is still someone who uses a mouse pad, since all new mouses use a laser, but that's not the topic here-