Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

me either :) even though I only buy pins from the disney store maybe except I have the cuddly Kevin eeeeeek and need the stitch as well :P, I still like to see what other peoples collection :)

marille2425

here they are ;)

first of all: pins. i´ve posted some of them a view pages before, but now i had time to display them. i put little butterflies to the new ones (all dlrp except the one limited donald -> disneystore paris).

bracelet (ebay)

the hat for halloween. *g*

some ball pens

x-mas stuff

a pillow from london (just ignore the other things - things i´ve bought in london too)

small stuff

figures, snowglobes (and the nbc mug from london)

also from london: nbc snowglobe & beauty/beast - mug

plushies^^

14 of 2400 (limited)

Aveen2008

omg wow love your photos! did you buy all of that on one trip or is that all your merchandise?!!! I have some of the same items but i want the ones i dont!

great way to display pins also!! =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

marille2425

thank you :)

i bought everything on my last trip, i know it is a little bit crazy. never had so much luggage  :P

Quote from: "Aveen2008"great way to display pins also!!
thanks.
my other pins are on a canvas, but it is full... I was looking for a alternative to display them... the pin bags are a little bit expensive. But I think it looks nice on the coloured paper  :)

Stitch2814

oooh im liking the 3 stitch pins especially the stitch/angel in the heart soooo cute :)

Masamune

:shock: Can't believe how much amazing stuff you got! How on Earth did you get it all home?! :lol: And how did you afford it all?!

marille2425

It was a post-graduate trip, I´ve got lot of money from my parents, grandparents, uncle... And so I said to myself "This year I don´t care about the prices"  :D

The transport: was amazing - after Disneyland we´ve stayed 3 days in Paris, so we had to take everything by RER, Metro, Bus, to the hotel, etc.
We came to Disneyland with 2 half-packed suitcases. One for the plushies and the small stuff.
The fragile things -> carry-on luggage (one bag and one rucksack) and the big snowglobe and Belle in one big Disneybag on a third seat (in the aircraft after discussion).

NOW I´m going to save money  :-"  :P

@stitch2814: yeah, I like it best too - was about 8.50 or 8.90 I think

Stitch2814

marille - have you got any traders as would be nice to see if you do :)

Belle's World

Marille,
I have no idea how you got all that stuff home! I love the Beauty and the beast, aristocats and Christmas pins. They are beautiful.
Ro

Stitch2814

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170407561398&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123

just won a stitch plush for 99p so im happy lol I finally have one :P

Aveen2008

aw hes cute hehe:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

I won this on ebay, bought it with the money I made from selling my spare Up soda pin..

I love it, a few lil scrapes on it but i don't mind. It play's colours of the wind and pocahontas & John Smith circle around inside the globe. I have wanted this one for ages! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

yvangkwheng

Nice collection!

Masamune

:o I watch Pocahontas on TV the other day. :P I had forgotten what a good film it is.

How much did that snowglobe cost?

Stitch2814

im not a fan of the snowglobes BUT I want the stitch one and the UP one of disneystore.co.uk as they look very nice indeed. and there is a snowglobe in Dublin that I would want but it is probably very very expensive (had no price when I was there last time)

a bug nightmare before christmas snowglobe with all the characters on even the werewolf, the vampires etc etc..