Holiday Showdown - Disneyland Paris vs Paris

Started by CafeFantasia, February 20, 2008, 06:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CafeFantasia

Hi,

I just wanted to say that, for anyone that hasn't seen it, I have the Holiday Showdown: Disneyland Paris vs Paris episode available as a high quality iTunes/iPod/iPhone/Apple TV compatible file. It's 47 minutes long and 564MB in size. Let me know if you want to see it, or not :-)

Getyogrooveon

Alan

Would love to, been wanting to see this for a while!
"Eveything is automatic - this is Disney" [CM on the rollercoaster simulator in the Studios - Nov 2004]

05.92 Newport Bay
09.01 Santa Fe
11.03 Cheyenne
11.05 Sequoia Lodge
11.06 Cheyenne
11.07 Cheyenne
12.08 Cheyenne
08.10 Saratoga Springs - Walt Disney World
11.10 Cheyenne

yes please

DisneyBud

Hello, I would also like to see this if possible please!!

BlackWolf

Same here :D Would be fantastic to see it.

Soap

Well....show us the money!!!!  :D/
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

CafeFantasia

The file is coming. It's not easy uploading something over 500MB in size! I'll post here when there's a working link available.

Well, here's the link, but it doesn't seem to be downloadable. Nice one:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XEBC7YZJ

CafeFantasia

Yeah, so, I have the file, but I can't find anyway of sharing it with you guys, because it's apparently TOO BIG. Ironic isn't it. Just when you have the technology to get a perfect digital recording of a TV show, you're unable to share it due to the file size!

lil-shawn

why you donĀ“t try it at http://www.mousebits.com, there
u can post ur video in every size!!

Soap

:cry:  that's a pity, thanks for trying Alan.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

BlackWolf

An option you could try is using split .rar archives.

Using a program called Winrar, you can create a .rar archive (similar to a .zip) and set split file size limits (say 100 MB). You will then have 5 x 100 MB .rar archives (parts 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5).

When someone has downloaded the files, they open part 1. Winrar then prompts you to point it to part 2, which asks you to point it to part 3 and so on. The file can then be extracted.

It's relatively simple to do. Just specify the file you want to archive, set an archive size limit (100 MB), and the program does the rest. It's then just a matter of uploading the five 100 MB archives.

Getyogrooveon

I will host it on my ftp server if you want, that way people who are interested can request a temporary account and download it.

Alan, PM me and I can send you very simple instructions to upload it direct to me.
"Eveything is automatic - this is Disney" [CM on the rollercoaster simulator in the Studios - Nov 2004]

05.92 Newport Bay
09.01 Santa Fe
11.03 Cheyenne
11.05 Sequoia Lodge
11.06 Cheyenne
11.07 Cheyenne
12.08 Cheyenne
08.10 Saratoga Springs - Walt Disney World
11.10 Cheyenne

CafeFantasia

How's this?

[youtube:34er5wfp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-qcCrhvero[/youtube:34er5wfp]

Did not work for me in forum but the link did.

Thank you

Loved the "in front of Tinkerbell Castle!"

BlackWolf

Thanks for uploading this!

It doesn't work in the forum since the video is set to disable external embedding ;)