Holiday Showdown - Disneyland Paris vs Paris

Started by CafeFantasia, February 20, 2008, 06:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CafeFantasia

Right, well I intentionally set it not to be embedded, which explains why it wouldn't play here within the forum.

If any of you have an iPhone, iPod Touch or Apple TV, you will be able to enjoy the video in higher resolution than you see on the YouTube website.

Patrick

Nice video, just did anyone else notice the terrible editing in places, like when they said 30 minute queue for It's a Small World they showed Dumbo queue.  Also Fantillusion Parade interestingly turned into the Main Street Electrical Parade it seemed :lol: .

treble

would you wanna live with tessa  :shock:
her son is deliriously happy, her hubby trying not to be and still she moans  :P
she enjoyed it really but was trying to prove a point
does tinkerbell know she has a castle?  :P
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

clashstyles

None of them work on my iPod touch :(  
It says currently not available on iPod?

CafeFantasia

Ah, that's because YouTube obviously haven't converted them yet to work with the iPod Touch. That's not something I can control, it's something that YouTube do automatically (eventually). Give it a few days and the videos should show up in YouTube searches on the iPod Touch & iPhone.

Masamune

:o I saw this episode when it was on TV.

:? The Paris mum really got on my nerves.

treble

she was quite determained not to enjoy herself wasn't she  :!:
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Masamune

:roll: Some people are just awkward.

seanmartina

Was wondering has the video been made available any were else, as you tube saying video is unavailable.

Many thanks

Sean

Getyogrooveon

CLicking the link or video is saying "video removed by user"?
"Eveything is automatic - this is Disney" [CM on the rollercoaster simulator in the Studios - Nov 2004]

05.92 Newport Bay
09.01 Santa Fe
11.03 Cheyenne
11.05 Sequoia Lodge
11.06 Cheyenne
11.07 Cheyenne
12.08 Cheyenne
08.10 Saratoga Springs - Walt Disney World
11.10 Cheyenne

15MagicalYears

I realy wanna see this! :(

Please can you put this up on something else. in another way?

Or via email?

CafeFantasia

I don't want to give too much information away, but if you do your research you'll find that both Tessa and Marcel are on Facebook. Tessa even has a YouTube channel.

I wonder if their opinions of Disneyland Paris have changed after all this time?

For those of you that missed it before, I've uploaded the file one last time to FileDropper.com This is the complete show. Download it while it's still available:

http://www.filedropper.com/disneylandparisvsparis

CafeFantasia

So, did anyone download it? What did you think of the full show?

pasha3

hey Alan ,yeah i downloaded it this evening thank you for making it available! I only watched the 7 minute clip on youtube before and I did'nt realise the "toffs" holiday was in Paris!! I really enjoyed it thought but marcel and tessa were quite rude I thought they just dismissed Disney before they even got there!

CafeFantasia

Marcel and Tessa appear quite rude. But a lot of people are like that. They think they're above Disneyland, that Disneyland is all fake and plasticky, and not cultural enough.

What they don't seem to understand is that Disneyland isn't supposed to be real; it's a fantasy. Everyone knows that the castle isn't an actual castle, and that the characters are just people in costumes. If they thought of it more as going to the cinema, or going to the theatre, they might find it easier to accept and stop analysing. When you go to the cinema, for a few hours you pretend that different Worlds exist and that the people on screen aren't acting. It's the same thing with Disneyland.

Disneyland is supposed to be an entertaining experience, not one that makes you think too hard, or question things in life. A day at Disneyland is a day of being entertained. It's like being at the cinema for a whole day. The only difference is, you're a participant rather than just an observer. Rather than watching a movie experience, you have your own movie experience; something that you'll remember forever.