Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joolsc

Quote from: "moolie19"a good way of getting cheap pins to trade used to be in the disney store sale. Alot of my pins were got this way, i would wait till the end of the sale and but pins for 79p ish and then take them to dlrp to trade.

as for trading between the uk and europe, i don't suppose there is anything to stop us trading between ourselves.

We could trade on here but the only problem is the safety side of things. The problem is trust.

Masamune

@ jools - :P I'm more aware now of what fakes look like. I wasn't when I first started, so I traded for a Sedesma Flower pin, which I can't get rid of now. :lol: I wouldn't be having that with other guests though, thinking you'll trade your nice pins for something crap.

Is there more Pin Trading guests in America than at DLRP? We rarely see other guests Pin Trading at DLRP.

:o In regards to the UK Disney Store pins, next time I go, I'm gonna bring the cards that they come on as proof that they're real. I still have my Pirates card somewhere, and two Pirates pins left on my lanyard that weren't traded.

joolsc

Quote from: "Masamune"@ jools - :P I'm more aware now of what fakes look like. I wasn't when I first started, so I traded for a Sedesma Flower pin, which I can't get rid of now. :lol: I wouldn't be having that with other guests though, thinking you'll trade your nice pins for something crap.

Is there more Pin Trading guests in America than at DLRP? We rarely see other guests Pin Trading at DLRP.

:o In regards to the UK Disney Store pins, next time I go, I'm gonna bring the cards that they come on as proof that they're real. I still have my Pirates card somewhere, and two Pirates pins left on my lanyard that weren't traded.
Yes there are hundreds of people/guests trading on any one day in the USA.

Masamune

:o Awesome. We may be going to WDW in 2008, so I'll have to stock up on pins I'm willing to trade. :) There's so many Cast Lanyard exclusives on PinPics from the American parks. I wish there was that many DLRP Cast Exclusives.

joolsc

There quite a few places in Florida that you can purchase pins cheaper if you decide to go I will find the addresses for you.

When are you going to DLRP again

We are hoping to go 3 times this year and maybe Orlando towards the end of the year.

We went to DLRP twice last year.

Masamune

:) I'm hoping to go to DLRP in the Summer, for Fantillusion and Wishes. We're still undecided though, as I don't like the idea of going in that sort of heat AND during the school holidays.

Me + heat + hundreds of kids = bad idea.

:lol: So yeah, we still haven't decided. If we do go, it'll at least be after June, as we want the Cars and Crush rides to be open by then.

fly_with_me_dumbo

everybodies collections are amazing and i wish everyone goodluck with them :D

joolsc

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"everybodies collections are amazing and i wish everyone goodluck with them :D
Thankyou How many pins do you have

joolsc

Just this morning I have received the following pin and I have spares if anyone is interested http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 8849667.v3

Masamune

@ fly - :) Thanks!

@ jools - :o That's a nice pin, but I'm not really a fan of Peter Pan. :P I try to collect Cheshire Cat, Scar, Gaston, Chernabog and Zero. :lol: I also have a few Stitch and Maleficent pins.

joolsc

Quote from: "Masamune"@ fly - :) Thanks!

@ jools - :o That's a nice pin, but I'm not really a fan of Peter Pan. :P I try to collect Cheshire Cat, Scar, Gaston, Chernabog and Zero. :lol: I also have a few Stitch and Maleficent pins.
No problem if I get any of the ones you collect I will let you know.

Masamune

:D Thanks! :( There's not many Gaston pins around. The only one I've ever seen up for trade is the Thanksgiving one, but I don't like that one because Gaston is being shot into the air by a water cannon. :lol:

joolsc

Yes you will struggle to get anyone trading. The only place I can remember seeing any Gaston was in the USA.

Masamune

:( Meh, it sucks. There's two Gaston pins I'm desperate for: the Villaintine one and the Villainous Voyage one. They're both limited though, and I've never even seen either of them on eBay!

joolsc

Quote from: "Masamune":( Meh, it sucks. There's two Gaston pins I'm desperate for: the Villaintine one and the Villainous Voyage one. They're both limited though, and I've never even seen either of them on eBay!
You will have more chance of getting the Disney cruise one then the Disney Auctions one. Check of http://www.ebay.com as I have seen the cruise ones on there quite often. Disney auction pins are so hard to get hold of but good look.

We are hoping to get our hands on a 15 year service pin from DLRP this year. We have one from WDW and Disneyland USA. As they will be new this year it is going to take some bargaining at DLRP.

I would say you have got more chance than we have of getting your pins.