Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joolsc

It's a shame there is not a Trading evening in the UK.

Angel

It certainly is, I never seem to visit Disney at the right time.  I did manage to get a limited edition Trading Day Pin when I visited in September last year.  It is a lovely pin but it was expensive!!!

joolsc

We try to stay away from limited editions as the value does not often go up.
The last thing you want to do is buy pins that lose value.

joolsc

Quote from: "Angel"It certainly is, I never seem to visit Disney at the right time.  I did manage to get a limited edition Trading Day Pin when I visited in September last year.  It is a lovely pin but it was expensive!!!

Which one did you get

Angel

It was the August Pin Trading Day Pin.

It is about 4 inches in diameter and 3 layers.  It is very similar to the black and white WDS design (the one with Mickey Mouse in the middle). Do you know the one I mean?  It is difficult to describe it from memory!!

joolsc

Angel

Yes, that's it!

joolsc

very nice pin

Angel

It is lovely.  I don't just buy pins because they are LE but because I like the design.

joolsc

Quote from: "Angel"It is lovely.  I don't just buy pins because they are LE but because I like the design.

That's the best way. How may have you got?

Angel

I have about 50 pins at the moment.

joolsc

Are they all Disneyland Paris

Angel

I have 7 WDCC pins and 1 from Disneyland Hong Kong (A friend of my Daughters visited the park) the rest are from DLRP.

joolsc

My Favourite pins from Disneyland Paris are http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 8445735.v2

and

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 8445735.v2

The five year pin took me 4 years to get and I think it is more important then all the others.

Masamune

@ jools - :shock: I'm gonna look through your collection now. :lol: It may take a while, judging by the size of it.

@ Angel - :o What's your username on PinPics? *Wants to see your collection as well*