The most scary attraction?

Started by Bettan, January 28, 2008, 06:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bettan

Which one of these attraction do you think is the most scary?

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith
Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril
Space Mountain: Mission 2
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

And do anyone know why they changed so you go forward and not backwards in Indiana Jones?

Anthony

This doesn't really belong in Imagineering.

Here's those in "scariest" order:

1. Space Mountain: Mission 2
2. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
3. Tower of Terror
4. Indy

Indy became forwards again because it's more popular that way.

disney_donutter

I think the most scary out of those is Space Mountain, I love it, but it's purely because we got stuck and had to climb out of the ride at the highest point and go down the suspended staircase.   :shock:  :(  lol

swity

I think the most scariest attractions for me are:
1.Tower of Terror (I'm sure I will NEVER ride it)
2.Space Mountain Mission 2
3.Rock 'n' Roll Rollercoaster

madame_leota

1. space mountain
2. indi
3. RNRC

i would have put RNRC and indi round the other way but because i can see where im going on indi it frightens me more! most people would probably say they are more frightened because then cant see hwere they are going but hey, im so backwards! :D it helps that the soundtrack is aerosmith songs too! :D

havent been on ToT yet, i cant wait!!

RnRCj

Quote from: "Bettan"Which one of these attraction do you think is the most scary?

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith
Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril
Space Mountain: Mission 2
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

It depends what you mean by "scary".

If you mean "scary" as in how intense the rides are, I'd put them in this order:

1. Space Mountain
2. Indiana Jones
3. Rock n Roller Coaster
4. Tower Of Terror

I haven't ridden Tower Of Terror yet, but I have ridden the Florida version, and it was more "fun" than intense. That's why I put it last. :lol:

Riebi

I´m not very scared by any attraction at Disney. Brave boy  :lol:

But all my friends would take "It´s a small world". I´m sure. Cause they always do it just to say after: "That´s really angst-ridden" And then they talk about things like chucky the murder pupet etc. But they want do it every time again :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

MinnieMouse

Quote from: "Riebi"I´m not very scared by any attraction at Disney. Brave boy  :lol:

But all my friends would take "It´s a small world". I´m sure. Cause they always do it just to say after: "That´s really angst-ridden" And then they talk about things like chucky the murder pupet etc. But they want do it every time again :lol:

My boyfriend tell me the same, when he ride IASW  :D/  :-"

Alexandra

Riebi

:lol: Who´s afraid of the murder puppets?!  :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Hommi16

1. SM
2. ToT
3. RNRC
4. Indy

except of Indy you don't know what will happen, so I think they are all a bit scary if you ride them for the first time.

I think they changed it cause there were few people who had neck problems after the ride...
dec. 23rd-jan 2nd WDW

MacFarc

1. ToT
2. Indy
3. SM
4. RnRc

Not been on ToT yet, but it looks like something that will make me have a girlie screaming session.

Not kean on Indy after it broke down Christmas 06 almost every half hour, got stuck at the top and I'm put off that ever since  :mrgreen:

Dont really class SM or RnRc as scary, I enjoy them both

SparrowsGirl

I have to agree Riebi there is just something about iasw  :roll:  :-"  all those cutesy puppets and the song that invades your brain, Of all the rides that is the one i would not like to be trapped in especially at night  :shock:

BlackWolf

Possibly a matter of preference, but having been on all of them, I'd say the Tower of Terror is the scariest.

It's not the most intense ride (if it was a question of the most intense, I'd go for Space Mountain), but it's more unexpected than the other rides. Whilst up at the top overlooking the park, the lift holds for a few seconds, and you never quite know when it's going to drop.

allie

1. Indi
2. RNRC

I haven't been on Space Mountain 2, only the original Space Mountain so I can't really pass a judgement on that ride. Likewise with ToT - the theming looks great though...nice and creepy!