How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waddle_thepenguin

We're going the first week of October this year, what's it like then?
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

ffugitive

Coming from the States with family to DLP (first time) over Easter break (we are hitting London and Paris as well).  We will be at DLP from Monday, April 10 through Thursday, April 13.  Expecting crowds to be insane, but wondering how DLP packed compares to WDW packed (which can have 2-3 hour lines).

Gurmit

We're going in the second week of October (week before UK half term), can't see any school holidays in France, any ideas on how busy this week will be?

Many thanks

Sequoia Lodge - September 03 <> Cheyenne - March 05
Sequioa Lodge - March 06 <> Hotel New York - July 07
Santa Fe - March 10 <> Cheyenne - June 12
Santa Fe - March 13 <> Cheyenne - December 14
Santa Fe - October 17 <> ????

vuk

Hello. What is the best time to visit in September? which dates are the least crowds and the most, please?

Jadefraser

Anyone have any idea whether July or august this year would be best to book? Or will it be much the same? Thanks!

NCC1701Q

August is holidaymonth in France, but beware of July 14th as that is a national holiday in France.

Sambelle

Hi all,

Looking to book either;
29th September- 3rd October
Or
29th October - 2nd November

Anyone knows how busy (or not) it will be during these dates?

Appreciate any help, thanks in advance
:-*

Zee79

29th Oct -2nd nov will be very busy as it's the height of Halloween season.

EmmaH

We have just returned from DLP - 30 Jan to 3 Feb - and it was heaving which is completely against previous years attendance.
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2016
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2015
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2014
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2013

Benjsh85

I'm going on the week after the Easter Holidays finish when all UK kids should be back in school / college. Not sure about the French holidays.

With it being the 25th anniversary we're expecting it to be busy though just hope it's not too busy. Anyone else been just after the Easter holidays finish before?

Kerrygirl

Just wondering what next week might be like - going Weds 22nd to Sat 25th..  I haven't made any reservations but maybe should call..  totally new so just not sure!

claire2281

Quote from: Jadefraser on February 05, 2017, 10:34:38 AM
Anyone have any idea whether July or august this year would be best to book? Or will it be much the same? Thanks!

July is normally a bit quieter than August. French schools are on holiday throughout most of July but UK schools don't break up until the last week. I've always found July busy but manageable if you use the Fast Pass system and EMH sensibly. Obviously better if you can avoid weekends entirely.

I'm going the 2nd week in July - unfortunately clashes with Bastile Day but that's our going home day anyway so not to bothered that it'll be busy. We can just do all our shopping and not worry about rides so much that day.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

beth25

Never been before but booked to go 20-23 march- hoping it will be quite quiet?? thanks

naomi

We've bin to disneyland past few days.
Because it was winter holiday it was very crowded.

Previous year we were there half september, this was a very quiet period.

BOOMitsGeorgia

Hi, I'm planning to hopefully go to DLP on 3rd July-7th July! How are the crowds around these dates?