How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJDisney

How busy will it be 11-14th September? Was hoping to go in mid-October, but can't get the time off work :(
June 2017 - Radisson Blu at DLP
September 2017 - Cheyenne
February 2018 - Sequoia Lodge Columbia River Suite
December 2018 - Santa Fe
February 2019 - Disneyland Resort - Castle Inn and Suites
April 2019 - Off-site

ChipandDale99

The French and English schools will all be back so it should be a lot quieter than in summer holidays.

Nicola

Me go from the 4th October 2017 also wondering about the Autumn?  We have only ever been mid winter (early december/jan/feb) So it will be quite a contrast from the scarves and gloves we are used too. I know French schools and our half terms don't clash but I can't picture how busy it will be. Has anyone done early October?
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

naomi

How busy will it be on the 9th and 10th of July?

petals

Will 6/7th January be mental because it's a weekend?

Miliemoo

Hi all,

Please can anyone advise how busy it's likely to be mid March 2018? Looking at sun-Thurs or mon-fri term time.

Thanks  ;)

pinkprincesspins

Quote from: Miliemoo on July 24, 2017, 04:28:35 PM
Hi all,

Please can anyone advise how busy it's likely to be mid March 2018? Looking at sun-Thurs or mon-fri term time.

Thanks  ;)

I went this March (20th - 24th or near that) and it wasn't too bad. I'd say we never waited in line longer than 30 mins (except for Princess Pavilion, Meet Mickey, and Ratatouille) The earlier in March the quieter but there is more of a chance for ride closures and stuff because it's off season. Also watch out for St Patricks day which is a busy day (though cool if you want to see different stuff).
Avoid weekends if you can because they will always be busier.
I'm going March 2018 so maybe see you there  ;)
ppp  xx

Lornamar

Hi anyone know how busy it will be from 18-21 September as I think the fun run is starting that weekend thanks. ;)

Firecat

Hi all

I'm going to ask about 15/16 October, but tbh people seem to be interested in how crowded it will be, all I really want to know is:

If I get to the gates at, say, 9am and queue until it opens at 10am, am I pretty much guaranteed to get in (given I'm not going on Bastile day, Christmas or any of the other holidays)?

Because busy doesn't bother me (meh, so I get on less rides), but not getting in at all would :) 
I realise in hindsight I should have bought named day tickets, but I didn't realise they existed outside of as part of a hotel booking until after I'd got my 2 day tickets so...  ::)

Tineke

For those interested, I started making a school holiday calendar for myself, with school holidays from neighbouring countries (you know, to select when it may be overly crowded)

I've made it a shared file on Onedrive, you should be able to view it here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AttL8LvJRRkMkyXBIJf2F9p1t9cG

Grey: a region of the country has a school holiday
Black: Most/all of the country's regions have school holidays simultaneously

mackemlad79

For info in here now in Fantasyland.

Its almost unbearably rammed with people

Johnshell

Hi everyone, first time post  and first time going to Disney.
I have booked as a wedding present for my soon to be Wife.
We fly from uk to Paris on 13 October and return 16th October.
Staying in Santa Fe.

Can anyone advise me on how busy it will be then?
If it is really busy what is the best advice?

Thankyou.

Pete's Dragon

Because its the weekend all the local kids will be off school. I would imagine it'll be pretty busy; not middle of the summer busy, but queue times for the most popular ride may be more than an hour.

ilovemainstxxx

Anyone been the last week in August ???
Hubby and Brother thinking of doing a fishing trip in France , so have said not going all the way there and not calling in...
The last week is coming in less than the week before but crowd wise will it still be heaving ???
Thanks

wallefan

ilovemainstxxx we went the last week of August this year and yes it was heaving! It might be better next year as the 25th celebrations should be over. We're going to revert back to winter visits!