The Celebration Continues... Big Time! (2008-2009)

Started by Kristof, January 07, 2008, 01:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Guess who's just seen the brand new TV advert for the celebration continues...big time :)  You'll all be happy learn that it is NOT the happy days advert as well :wink:
It starts with some children and characters running down Main Street and as they do the buildings which are all covered in CGI wrapping paper unwrap. The group then reach the castle which unwraps itself as well, and looks great. It then talks about the parade (I'm not 100% but I think they call it the Disney Dream Parade :? ) and the TOT and Stitch which all use fantastic visuals.

To wrap it up, this is in my opinion slightly better than the previous 15th anniversary advert and I guarantee you'll all love it :)

SparrowsGirl

I just saw it too and it's great  :D/
I'm even more excited now  :ears:  :ears:  :ears:  :ears:  :ears:  :D/

Anthony

Here it is: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2008/02/ ... lar-tv-ad/

Brilliant advert, special effects, voiceover, highlighting of the new attractions. Perfect. Am I psychic with the thing I posted last week about "unwrapping" the new presents?! :shock:

What channels did you see it on?

DisneyBud

OMG I totally thought you had some insider knowledge there Baloo. I saw it this evening and was like, hold on, weren't we already told this!! LOL I saw it on ITV2 and loved it, very amazing!

SparrowsGirl

Me too Baloo when i watched it i thought it was just how you described it, uncanny  :-k

treble

it just makes me miss disneyland even more  :(
we just stood there jumping up and down with excitement :stitch_bounce:
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Riebi

I never expected that they could do something better then this magical videotext advert in germany but the done it! :mrgreen:

Great show! Like the idea and want my gift!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

MAVERICK

i saw the new advert as well and it was sooo good, great visuals tells you what new things are happening this year, got me even more excited about our holiday this july.

i saw it on uktv gold last night

Anthony

La nouvelle pub, maintenant on français:
http://fr.blog.disneyland15.com/2008/02 ... remir.html

You can spot Rémy at the end, I think that's that character's first TV appearance. They're going heavy on the Pixar this year aren't they?

SparrowsGirl

Is there a meet and greet with Remy?

Aaron

Quote from: "SparrowsGirl"Is there a meet and greet with Remy?
Yes, different times a day at the Toon Studio.
You'll also find Emile right there!

Btw, I love the advert!
Hope it's coming soon to The Netherlands :D

SparrowsGirl

Woo hoo I love those rats  :lol:

Kris

Isn't the narrator guy the same as the father in the old "Souvenirs" Disneyland Paris VHS? It really reminds me of him.. also the same voice who says "someone you know, can't wait to go" at the end of the video  :D
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Riebi

Disneytheque shows also another version of the trailer which was for the GM:

http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/ ... 5-ans.html

seems to be the action version :?:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Owain

OMG ! I dont no about anyone else but thats the type of advert that pulls me. Its amazing, it gets your heart beeting especially with the tune. It sounds like the POTC movie tune. =D>
Im gob smacked, i really hope that advert comes to the UK ! :D/