The Celebration Continues... Big Time! (2008-2009)

Started by Kristof, January 07, 2008, 01:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-breeno-

Yeah that's an amazing advert :shock:   I really hope it comes to the UK as well [-o<
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Kristof

Quote from: "Riebi"Disneytheque shows also another version of the trailer which was for the GM:

http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/ ... 5-ans.html

seems to be the action version :?:

That one was made in house and a long time before that other one which was shot and produced in Walt Disney World.  It will be used mostly for presentations and some dvd's.

Riebi

Cool! Do you know on which DVDs it will be placed?

It seem to be something for the more "grown ups" teens or so.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

cinders

will the candlebration and once upon a time parade still be on goin in october ?! i hope so as my twin girls are busting to see it for real rather than the footage i took in december when i went ! :D

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

Kristof

Yes don't worry!

cinders

oooooo thanx for that :D !! as wel type im actually singing the dream parade song its so catchy :D where can i down load it from !??

2009 July Hotel Santa Fe

Kristof

You can buy it at the resort!

cinders

ahhh okiey dokey :D i did buy chante,c`est noel in december :| strange children of mine want to listen to it all the time lol !! thanx for that also !:D

2009 July Hotel Santa Fe

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

Just to make it clear is the celebrations exactely the same as last year, has anything changed?
!Magic Everywhere

GeoffD

not that i know of.

cinders

i dont think anything has changed !

2009 July Hotel Santa Fe

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

Just think we'll only have 3 years to wait until the 20th celebrations, yeah!!!! infact why don't they just have a continual party (only kidding think it might get a wee bit boring)
!Magic Everywhere

MizzRabbit

It kinda sucks that nothing has changed at all. They should at least launch new merchandise with the new colors. And Tous En Train on CD. I really hope they add some new stuff. I don't mind seeing the parade for the third time if they add new dancers. The parade's lovely!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Snow_White_Girl

I saw the parade 3 times in one trip (my boyfriend was seriously unimpressed and went shopping on Main Street while I stood there waiting to see it for the 3rd time!!) and I still can't wait to see it again! I heard a DLP advert on the TV this morning that was on about the summer season and it was saying "come for the finale of the 15th birthday celebrations"...I thought it was on till March 2009?! That's one hell of a long finale!!  :lol:

\":lamp:\"

Kristof

Quote from: "Simba"It kinda sucks that nothing has changed at all. They should at least launch new merchandise with the new colors. And Tous En Train on CD. I really hope they add some new stuff. I don't mind seeing the parade for the third time if they add new dancers. The parade's lovely!

The new merchandise for CCBT uses very lovely visuals from Disney's Once upon a Dream Parade.  New merchandise will be released throughout the year.

Source: http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/n ... _05_08.php