Christmas Season 2007 - 2008

Started by Kristof, November 12, 2007, 01:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flounder

Quote from: "Reiana"Somehow the tree looks like he could walk (roll) from one place  to another on his own  :lol:  Weird thinking, I know  :roll:  :wink:

That's funny - I thought something similar  :lol:

Kristof

It's funny to see how it's located between a trash bin and a bench...   Very classy!  :lol:   But that said, a Christmas Tree after 5 years of operation???

The Butlin Boy

It's so good to see a Christmas tree there, but it looks so out of place! :roll:

-breeno-

The tree does look nice but i would thing it would be better if they either had it in a better place of a few of the same trees all around WDS, like one in Toon Studio, Backlot etc...

It reminds me of one of the trees thats in my local town, only bigger and alot better :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Nala_84

Thanks Baloo for the info :) I hope so much that this will exist also at next year's Christmas Season!

And I love the tree :)! Great that WDS got ist own :)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Maarten

Re:
Finally after 5 years Walt Disney Studios has got its own Christmas tree. A true milestone for a Disney park haha. Well, I like the decorations in the tree very much to be honest. Hopefully its a sign of more and better Christmas decorations to come next year.  =D>