Wake Up Calls?!

Started by Martha86, March 19, 2007, 12:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph Carter

yes you sure do! I used it every day at The Santa Fe.
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

tubbsy

I am gonna have to do this! What a little thing to start the day with a smile! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

mtt

will have to use this
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

x-charlotte-x

It certainly sounds like a very Disney way to start the day.  :mickey2:  Will have to use this service next time i am there!  :D

1997 - Santa Fe
2006 - Cheyenne
2009 - New York

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Did not know about the wakeup calls

britje

Does anyone know if this also applies to the disney selected hotels like the holiday inn or dream castle? I prefer those hotels over the Disney hotels as they are not so rundown yet.

Last time we stayed in a disney hotel a lot of things were broken, like the mini bar, wall paper was hanging down, stains everywhere, not all lightbulbs were working etc.. We decided then to try Holiday Inn and Kyriad and even the Kyriad was much better than the room we had in Newport Bay.
"We are not trying to entertain the critics. I\'ll take my chances with the public" - Walt Disney

Kristof

QuoteDoes anyone know if this also applies to the disney selected hotels like the holiday inn or dream castle? I prefer those hotels over the Disney hotels as they are not so rundown yet.

Of course not, they're no Disney Hotels...

arno-hh

Re:
Quote from: "raptor1982"Did you notice it's always in English?  Even the voice that explains the whole thing is cleary a French woman speaking English.

Hi,
everytime when i am at new port bay club the wake up call is in German! And the the voice that is explaining too!

Bye

Epcot_Boy

Re:
QuoteDoes anyone know if this also applies to the disney selected hotels like the holiday inn or dream castle? I prefer those hotels over the Disney hotels as they are not so rundown yet.

When I stayed at the Dream Castle all I got was the straightforward regular wakeup call.
Not very exciting :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :(

Epcot_Boy :santa:

David

ightenhill

Im still trying to work out whats exactly supposed to be dream about the "Dream" castle, not even a kettle in the room..

Back on topic , I wonder if we will get the stitch wake up system from florida once the stitch attraction opens..
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]