Cinema at Disney Village

Started by jojj, December 10, 2007, 05:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojj

Hi
does the cinema in the disney village show any films in english?
thanks
Jo

The Butlin Boy

I'm sorry but I don't think so.

Kristof

Actually they do, but it's very very limited.

jojj

i was hoping to see enchanted
anyone know where i can let the listings from?
we are going 19th - 23rd dec
thanks

Anthony

Listings: http://www.cinemasgaumontpathe.com/cine ... y-village/

Look for "VOST". They usually only play films in English for special premieres each Monday, so since Enchanted has been out a while in France it'll be in French all the time now.

britje

we have been trying to catch an original version (read english) for 7 years now and still no luck :(

You are right it is mostly mondays and then even you might not be lucky at all. We tried asking at the cash register but they are rather unfriendly even if you try in your best french :(

I think they can improve this a lot by showing more movies in original version and just subtitle it in french... After all it is EURO disney not just French disney :D
"We are not trying to entertain the critics. I\'ll take my chances with the public" - Walt Disney

Kristof

QuoteAfter all it is EURO disney not just French disney

Lol I thought it was Disneyland Resort PARIS? :lol:

Now seriously, Gaumont is not in any way related to Disneyland Resort Paris, so there's nothing DLRP can do to have more English screenings.

britje

That too bad :(

I do find it strange though that they do not seem eager to show english versions even though I get the feeling most times the movies are not even half full.

They might be selling more tickets if they would just welcome us foreigners :D
"We are not trying to entertain the critics. I\'ll take my chances with the public" - Walt Disney