Meet The Robinson's Characters this weekend?

Started by disneyfanatic, June 15, 2007, 10:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyfanatic

Does anyone know why Ratatouille Characters are supposed to arrive this weekend when the movie isn't out yet and Meet The Robinson's Charaters aren't coming out till Autumn? I just watched Meet The Robinson's again and wondered why they are coming out later instead of now. Just curious if anyone knows the answer... Maybe I'll see one of the new characters this weekend- if the rain doesn't keep them away.

TowMater

I heard from Japper that the Ratoullie character suits haven't arrived in DLRP yet.

About the MTR characters, I don't even hardly know about why there are coming in Autumm, Maybe the film isn't in cinemas in France.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Patrick

The movie has been released in Cinemas in the UK and the USA and a other countries a few months ago, however Belgium, Netherlands and France do not have Meet the Robinsons till October, no doubt this is the reason for the delay in Meet the Robinsons characters.

Ratatouille however gets released in France, Belgium and the Netherlands in August, meaning a much shorter time between now, June and August than say October, I know very confusing :wink: .

disneyfanatic

Thank you Pat, I hadn't realized Meet The Robinson's wasn't released there yet. Bummer I really like the movie and may go see it for the 3rd time tonight. Oh well, just have to plan another trip to DLP in the fall. Darn! :lol:

Poppy The Monkey

Tomorrow from about noon the Robinson's arrive at WDS, you can meet 3 of them every Saturday this month (no other days yet).

Anthony

About time! I kept meaning to ask when they'd arrive, the press release said "autumn". The Bowler Hat Guy is a great looking character.

They won't be getting their own location anywhere, I don't suppose? Remy and Emile are probably far too popular to be replaced already.

(Thanks for the news btw! :wink: )

The Butlin Boy

Two of the three characters were spotted outside the Art of Disney Animation by mickey3101 on DCP:

peep

Oh wow, they look really cool. I so hope the bowler hat guy is spotted soon he would be awesome.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

TowMater

About time too.

I think WDS needs more Character Locations in Toon Studio.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century