Previous topic - Next topic

howtodeal

The very very  beautiful Katharine Mcphee was there  :maleficent_bounce:

Jessica Simpson, Patti Labelle, High school Musical stars and Hannah Montana
were there too.
Click here for more pictures

//http://attractions.smugmug.com/gallery/3915228/1/227230556#227230556

howtodeal

I don't think anyone is interestd in the parade here, but i`ll add the princesses medly
performance anyway  :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdN5S-39lUA

Love the stage decorations and Katharine did a great job singing Disney songs  :D

Getyogrooveon

Thank you so much for the clip. Hopefully some kind soul will up the whole show (in decent quality) somewhere. If only Disney was so big in Europe to warrant our own version.....

Again, many thanks howtodeal, much appreciated.
"Eveything is automatic - this is Disney" [CM on the rollercoaster simulator in the Studios - Nov 2004]

05.92 Newport Bay
09.01 Santa Fe
11.03 Cheyenne
11.05 Sequoia Lodge
11.06 Cheyenne
11.07 Cheyenne
12.08 Cheyenne
08.10 Saratoga Springs - Walt Disney World
11.10 Cheyenne

dagobert

I have seen the Christmas Parade on ABC. I loved it, although it was a big commercial for Disney parks. During the parade they presented the new atractions from both, Anaheim and Orlando, resorts. It would be great if they had shown some things from the other parks around the world, too.

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Quote from: "dagobert"I have seen the Christmas Parade on ABC. I loved it, although it was a big commercial for Disney parks. During the parade they presented the new atractions from both, Anaheim and Orlando, resorts. It would be great if they had shown some things from the other parks around the world, too.
I would love if Disneyland Resort Paris would have such a big show on christmas day, too

Flounder

Would be great to see DLRP just as a little part of that show. I am just watching the whole show and really love it  :D/

Cheers,
Flounder

DisneyParksFan

Quote from: "dagobert"It would be great if they had shown some things from the other parks around the world, too.

Good luck with that. Part of the advertising scheme over here is to make sure people only focus
on WDW and DLR and not the other parks aorund the world.