Disney Parks Advertisement

Started by Owain, November 03, 2007, 04:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Yes theres more Celebrity Posters !

A new wave of Disney theme park celebrity advertisements from photographer Annie Leibovitz will hit newsstands later this year in Glamour, GQ, Vogue, the New Yorker and Vanity Fair.

Actress Rachel Weisz is Snow White, tennis star Roger Federer is King Arthur from "The Sword in the Stone" and actress Julie Andrews is the Blue Fairy from "Pinocchio" with actress Abigail Breslin as Fira from something called "Disney Fairies."

They join Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Beyoncé as "Alice in Wonderland" and David Beckham as Prince Phillip from "Sleeping Beauty" who all previously posed for Leibovitz.

//http://www.distantcreations.com/blog/2007/11/

The Butlin Boy

This can only be good news for Disney, the other posters must have been popular then :)

Anthony

Heh, this is a funny campaign. It's obvious the magazine advertisements themselves won't make much of a difference, but all these articles and blogs reporting the adverts certainly will. Nice stunt really, though I dread to think how much it cost.

I wonder if Annie made anyone "storm out" this time... :P

WDI1992

I think they do look great, and completely different! indd a costly add probably  :wink:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

Dlrpfan

oh wow they look better then the first! keep up the great work disney
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

moolie19

i love these pictures, both this set and the last set. They are lovely and such a great advertising tool.

Owain

I have to say are they desperate for us brits to go to orlando. Im seeing a orlando advert everytime now !

Just then saw the orlando advert and then straight after it the walt disney world advert !
Everyone must be coming to DLRP !  :)

Anthony

Yes, I've seen the Orlando and Virgin Holidays WDW ads so many times now! It's weird that Virgin Holidays do all the advertising for WDW over here.

I've seen the Kids Under 12 Free DLRP one the same amount though, which is really impressive.

Mostly on C4 and E4.

Owain

Quote from: "Baloo"Yes, I've seen the Orlando and Virgin Holidays WDW ads so many times now! It's weird that Virgin Holidays do all the advertising for WDW over here.

I've seen the Kids Under 12 Free DLRP one the same amount though, which is really impressive.

Mostly on C4 and E4.

I havnt seen the DLRP much, most i think twice  :?
And E4 and C4 is where ive been seing all these american ads.

DisneyParksFan

I saw one of these advertisements in Vanity Fair magazine.

Maarten

And here is the third wave of celebrity pictures by Annie Leibovitz for the Year of A Million Dreams:

"Where You Never Have to Grow Up"

Gisele Bündchen as Wendy Darling, Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan and Tina Fey as Tinkerbell.

"Where Dreams Run Free"

Jessica Biel as Pocahontas.

"Where A Whole New World Awaits"

Jennifer Lopez as Jasmine and Marc Anthony as Aladdin.

"Where A Whole New World Awaits"

Whoopi Goldberg as the Genie.

Source: Laughing Place

Personally I love all the pics (the previous shots last year aswell). Maybe Disneyland Resort Paris can use them as banners throughout the Resort as part of the 15th Anniversary? At Fantasia Gardens or on the shores of Lake Disney for example. Awesome.  :)