Disney's Halloween Season 2007

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2007, 10:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nath

Quote from: "raptor1982"Here are the videos:

» The Halloween Opening Parade
» The Disney Villains' Halloween Showtime (at Google Video)

Ok, i'm not going to halloween this year, but last year I fell in love with one of the songs in the pink witches opening parade, it wasn't boo to you, but it went along the lines of "happy happy happy haloween, lets all celebrate" Anyway, the song is on the opening video which raptor has provided, when the pink witches float goes past, can anyone please please please tell me what the song is!

Patrick

Well nearly a week later I have uploaded a video of the Disney Villain Diabolical Fireworks display.

Disney's Diabolical Fireworks

Crush_Love

great video!! i love the halloween fireworks  :wink:
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Anthony

Far from diabolical! Massive improvement on last year. The lights behind the castle were put to good use there particularly.

Only thing I don't like is the end - dodgy "DJ Party" music and "let's do it!!". Do what? :?

Crush_Love

^^ i was also surprised about what they mean with the words lets do it  :!:  :?:
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

peep

Woop, now I can watch it again and again and again :P

This is probably my favorite firework display I have ever watched, love it!
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Patrick

Quote from: "Baloo"Far from diabolical! Massive improvement on last year. The lights behind the castle were put to good use there particularly.

Only thing I don't like is the end - dodgy "DJ Party" music and "let's do it!!". Do what? :?

Well I cannot quite tell what let's do it meant, but it was good, and sadly the video does not show the projections of Enchanted, meet the Robinsons, yes you read that correctly :lol:  and Nightmare Before Christmas.  Me thinks perhaps Buena Vista were behind parts of these fireworks. :wink:

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for posting the video, it looked great

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"sadly the video does not show the projections of Enchanted, meet the Robinsons, yes you read that correctly :lol:  and Nightmare Before Christmas.  Me thinks perhaps Buena Vista were behind parts of these fireworks. :wink:

I did manage to pick up on some of the projections, but Meet the Robinsons! :?