Nala's Picture Trip Report, Day 3 (Sept. 25th)

Started by Nala_84, October 05, 2007, 02:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

Nothing done yesterday, so here comes day 3 of our trip :)! (We watched Ratatouille yesterday, and it was so sweet!!)  

Thanks again for your nice comments on the 2 other days, I can tell you that the following pictures won't be that great, but I think they tell our trip anyways ;)!

Tuesday, 25th September 2007 - Day 3

Day 3 started with a yummy breakfast at the Yacht Club Restaurant.

When we went out of the hotel, the sky was amazingly blue! So we first went into the Disneyland Park...

... where we usually wanted to take a round with the Railroad, but then we heard the music of Alpha Bet You Are and so we were glad to watch the little show!

I then liked to do Autopia, which we never did before. But then I saw Aladdin and Jasmine standing on the Castle Stage, and so I had to ran there because I always wanted to have a picture with a princess! So I took my boyfriend and we waited... and waited... then they changed and Aurora and Philipp were on the stage. Only 5 children before it was our turn - and suddenly a beautiful Belle entered the stage, I was so happy because Belle is my favourite Disney Princess!!! Marc likes her, too (although he would have prefered Jasmine), and so we got a few great pictures with the lovely Belle!

Now only one character I wished to have a photo with was missing: Captain Jack Sparrow! So we went to Adventureland where I dressed up a tiny little bit to fit more into the area *g*! The Cast Members in front of POTC liked it and so we first took a picture with them.

We went to Captain Hook's Galley where I asked a CM where and when to find Jack. He asked me to give him something to write on, and then he wrote a few times on the paper. So we waited about half an hour, and with a little gay "hello!", suddenly Jack stood right next to me. I was glad to finally get my photo together with him (in fact it were 4 or 5 photos, and one of us always looked strange *g*).

Now it was time for Marc and dad to have fun, too, and so we rode Indiana Jones. Dad liked it and after the waggons stopped, he said "again!!", and so we rode it a second time (the fastpass-machine was in refurbishment, but the queue was about... well, 1 minute?!)

We strolled to Frontierland and had a second ride on our beloved Big Thunder Mountain.

After it, we went into the scary Phantom Manor...

... and had a short break on a bench. We watched the first few decorations for the Halloween Season until we ran quickly to Frontierland Depot to catch the Railroad (which was the only one running at that time). I took a picture of the new Santa/Woody Village, but I've seen you've already got more current/acuteal pictures of it ;)!

We left the Railroad at the Main Street Sation and went straightly to the Gibson Girl's, where we had a delicious portion of Ben & Jerry's ice cream which we enjoyed in the Discovery Arcade.

I guess we enjoyed it a bit too much because when we stepped out, there was nearly no space in the first rows to watch the Once Upon a Dream Parade. So we had a place in a curve where a few people stood in front of us, but took a few photos and enjoyed the parade anyways...

We saw the Alice and Jungle Book Show Stop, for the stops I've wished to see we should have stood a few metres away, but no problem.

After the parade we were hungry and today we found a place at the Fuente del Oro, where my boyfriend and I ate the Vegetable Fajitas with Nachos and my dad had chicken wings.

Then we left the park and while dad had a little break in our room, Marc and I swam a few rounds to discover the nice Nantucket Pool in our hotel. We strolled through the Bay Boutique and then picked up dad to enjoy our last night at the Captain's Quarters Bar. Cheers! :)

I hope you liked day 3! I've already prepared the last 15 pictures for day 4, only have to upload them. :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Soap

Again and again, great funny report!! I love to read it and the pictures still are fab Nala!! THX!!!  :oops:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

The Butlin Boy

Another great report Nala, I like the pics of you and the pirates, they're great :)

mtt

good report and pics again
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

RnRCj

I like the way you mix your pictures with the report rather than putting all the pics at the end :P It's much more fun to read :lol:

Disneyana

The pics with Jack and the POTC Crew are soooooo cool !! :hook:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Crush_Love

aawww the pics are sooo cool!!  :)
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Nala_84

Thank you, I'm really glad you like it :)! Only one day left, I'll start with it right now...
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

MinnieMouse

Oh I love this Trip Report so much :-) So nice pictures, such a nice hotel. We have so much fun this June, too. The Nantucket Pool is great and the Bar Capitains Quarters, too. We have there every morning our breakfast.

Alexandra

Did you enjoy the vegetarian food in the NPBC?

Nala_84

Hello Minnie,

thank you, I'm glad you liked it :)! And yes, the NPBC is a real beautiful hotel! Although we planned to have dinner at the Yacht Club, we decided to eat at the Blue Lagoon instead - maybe we'll try the veggie food of the Yacht Club next time, but thank you again for looking ;)!
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

PeterPaan

Great report+photos, thanks for sharing!