Pin Pics - Post Pics of Your Favourite Pins

Started by Anonymous, June 30, 2007, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yes. I get a lot of pins from Ebay. I think there are some far more attractive pins available from the US than at DLRP, as you can see from some of my pics.

Anonymous

Been awhile since I posted any pin pics, so here's some more.

Masamune

:lol: I don't post in here much because the huge amount of images kills my comp.

:) I just thought I'd post that I bought 2 really gorgeous pins the other night off eBay. One is the 2nd Once Upon a Dream parade pin, the one with Cheshire on it. And the other is the Stitch Invasion pin where he invades Animagique. They were only $10 each, which is only £5 each at the current exchange rate. :P And the P&P wasn't bad either, considering they're coming from America. So it actually worked out cheaper (even with the P&P) to buy them off eBay than it would've done had I bought them at the park for 10.50 Euros. :D

tubbsy

I bought some pins off ebay at the end of August. They turned up today! :shock:

Hey ho, at least they go there. They're only basic pins, but I like them.
I got Snow White and the seven Dwarves. Ariel, Ursula and Flounder. Mickey and 7 of his gang and 11 Peter Pan pins.
I'm particularly chuffed with the Snow white pins. I'll try n post pictures of them later.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Disneyana

Oh yes please, I would like to see some of the Peter Pan Pins.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

tubbsy

I have taken the photos, but my computer crashed last week, deleting my photo software. I've just got to find the disk now! :roll:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Angela

Quote from: "tubbsy"I bought some pins off ebay at the end of August. They turned up today! :shock:

still wondering how that turned out... were they on their way for a year or.... did you get them 2 weeks early?? lol....  :P  :P

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angela"
Quote from: "tubbsy"I bought some pins off ebay at the end of August. They turned up today! :shock:

still wondering how that turned out... were they on their way for a year or.... did you get them 2 weeks early?? lol....  :P  :P

Maybe that's what crashed the computer.

:lol:

I think she's just confused cause I stuck Belle on her myspace page.

8)

Angela

Prince... not every one loves Belle the way you do... lol... I still need to figure out the myspace stuff... where can I find it anyway? am feeling like really blonde right now...  :roll:

tubbsy

OKay end of July. Its all the paperwork I've been doing. I think I would lose my mind if I hadnt already lost it! :P  :lol:

Still looking for the software! :roll:

My space. Have you looked at viewtopic.php?t=2818

and seen the ones we've all done?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Masamune

Quote from: "Masamune":lol: I don't post in here much because the huge amount of images kills my comp.

:) I just thought I'd post that I bought 2 really gorgeous pins the other night off eBay. One is the 2nd Once Upon a Dream parade pin, the one with Cheshire on it. And the other is the Stitch Invasion pin where he invades Animagique. They were only $10 each, which is only £5 each at the current exchange rate. :P And the P&P wasn't bad either, considering they're coming from America. So it actually worked out cheaper (even with the P&P) to buy them off eBay than it would've done had I bought them at the park for 10.50 Euros. :D
:? It's been over a week now and I haven't heard back from the person I bought these pins off. I don't even know if they've been shipped or not! I've sent a couple of e-mails, but no response, so I sent another today saying that if I haven't heard back from them soon, I'm opening a dispute.

:roll: After the last time I bought something from America and never heard back from the seller, I have zero tolerance for no communication.

fly_with_me_dumbo

i would love for some more pins but its expensive to do. i wish my disneystore got some pins in, they dont get them in even for special occasions like christmas :(  :(

Masamune

:o UK Disney Store pins aren't great, so you're not really missing out. And not all DLRP Cast Members will trade for them, so I don't buy them anymore. :P If they got some nice ones in that I'd like to keep I would, but all the ones I've seen in our Disney Store haven't been great.

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Masamune":o UK Disney Store pins aren't great, so you're not really missing out. And not all DLRP Cast Members will trade for them, so I don't buy them anymore. :P If they got some nice ones in that I'd like to keep I would, but all the ones I've seen in our Disney Store haven't been great.

they had the ones in where there were 3 on one card of winnie, eeyore, piglet. it was well priced i think for £4

Masamune

True. I bought 2 sets of them hoping to be able to trade them, but most Cast Members wouldn't accept them because they only say Disney on the back, but don't have a Pin Trading logo.

:o I ended up trading all of mine with other guests. :P I traded the Eeyore one with a little Eeyore-loving girl for the Cheshire Cat CM lanyard pin, so I was very pleased with that.