Pin Pics - Post Pics of Your Favourite Pins

Started by Anonymous, June 30, 2007, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch´s Girl

Ohana Means Family!

And family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten!!!!

Disneyana

@ disney_donutter: nice pins you bought at Ebay. The Sheriff one is gorgeous. They sell very nice pins at Ebay uk, but at Ebay Germany they sell just a few. Most of my pins I need to buy at Ebay from the US or UK.   :cry:  That's ok, but the shipping costs are always very high.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

disney_donutter

thanks disneyana! I love the sherrif one in particular too. it is great, but yes, the postage can be very expensive, there is a guy on Ebay though called "21turbo21" and he sells excellent pins and really good prices and you only pay one lot of postage too which is about $3.00 I think, he is really excellent :-)

madame_leota

Quote from: "disney_donutter"thanks disneyana! I love the sherrif one in particular too. it is great, but yes, the postage can be very expensive, there is a guy on Ebay though called "21turbo21" and he sells excellent pins and really good prices and you only pay one lot of postage too which is about $3.00 I think, he is really excellent :-)

i was just going to say exactly the same thing!! the seller is a god!! his pins are so cheap and his postage rates are brill! its $3.95/£2 for no matter how may pins you buy. I just received my last lot from him yesterday.

Hes such a nice guy too, i asked him if he could get some disney stamps for me and he got them with no hassle and just charged me for the stamps at face value and didnt add and extra shipping for them either! hes a ledgend!

Disneyana

Thanks both of you for letting me know about this seller. I will check out if I'll find him.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anonymous

Here's the Star Wars pins which arrived this week.

disney_donutter

I love the stitch one! that is so brilliant! and the second one. Mickey is so cool!

Anonymous

I love them all, they are so cool.

Still think they should do Obi-Don Kenobi and Queen Amidaisy!

:lol:

tubbsy

I love them! :D  Steph does too! (I wish she'd start posting again instead of getting me to write her comments!)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Hilary

Came back with just the one pin - but my first Limited Edition!  It's the Stitch "Animagique" one.

fly_with_me_dumbo

this is my favourite its from dlp and is 10 years old now, its made of rubber but its def my fave

it only cost £2.90 :D //http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=5460&sid=4162.1185617156

can somebody help with this pin please
//http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=1446&sid=4218.1185618910.v2
the one i have is exactly the same but like where the mouth is instead of it being black its gold and all outlines are in gold and mine says on the back L.Y.PARIS
any thoughts?

Anonymous

These are perhaps the pride of my pin collection. This is a set of Limited Edition Jumbo pins issued this year. Each pin is about 2.5 inches tall and is limited to just 100 pins each. The Belle pin is gorgeous.

Raffaele

How much were these?
Pins Pins Pins ...

Anonymous

They were around $185 for the set.

Raffaele

Ebay?
Pins Pins Pins ...