The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "RnRCj"Yaaaaayyyyyy! :D :D :D

They flipped them over very quickly. I thought it would of taken about a week :lol:

The French do thing quickly compared to the UK :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Owain

Looks great !  :)

-breeno-

Wow it looks great, i wonder will it light up at night now like the DCA one or will it be untill it opens?
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Japper

I heard they do a official opening in march but that the tower will be open in januari.

Kristof

Quote from: "Japper"I heard they do a official opening in march but that the tower will be open in januari.

Yes, that's what I said here.  Pre-opening will be on December 22.

Kristof

Fresh from a couple of hours ago:

More at WDSfans here

Soap

Looking absolutly great! Still a lot of work to be done i think on the inside and the final touch, but the outside looks impressive :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Owain

Looking great everyday !  :)

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for the pics Raptor, I'm lovin' 'em :wink:

loulou

it looks fab, cant wait to see it

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
When you wish upon a star

RnRCj

I see they're slowly putting more purple on. I didn't notice until today :lol:

Imagineer

I got a question: I am (maybe) going to ride the ToT on my next visit but my girlfriend is too scary about it. I don't wanna queue alone so I'm asking you will she be able to stay in line with me and then exit just a few steps from the elevators? Or maybe could she just wait for me close to the elevator? I don't really want to leave her outside alone . I hope you understand what I mean.

P.S. I know is too early to ask something like this but maybe there's someone who rodes the californian version?

Kristof

Imagineers always include a "chicken exit" for those who end up deciding not doing the ride right before boarding the vehicle.

Imagineer

Thanks a lot raptor! That's exactly what I wanted to know! However I don't like that much the "chicken exit" definition...  :D

Flounder

Quote from: "Imagineer"Thanks a lot raptor! That's exactly what I wanted to know! However I don't like that much the "chicken exit" definition...  :D

You can still call it "emergency exit"  :lol: