Odd question

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, July 01, 2016, 05:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

I've never taken much notice but are the entrance tickets valid on only a particular date? The reason I ask this is because we have 4day passes for a 5day visit and we'd prefer to use them on our last full day instead of the first day as with travelling we don't arrive until late and normally have an early night.

bad-pink-tink

Do you have a hotel package? If you are staying onsite in one of the Disney hotels your park tickets are valid for your arrival day and your departure day. You just get one ticket which is valid for the entire length of your visit. It will have your hotel check in date and check out date printed on it.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on July 01, 2016, 07:05:41 PM
Do you have a hotel package? If you are staying onsite in one of the Disney hotels your park tickets are valid for your arrival day and your departure day. You just get one ticket which is valid for the entire length of your visit. It will have your hotel check in date and check out date printed on it.

Yes we do have a package but one of the days is for a room only booking bit confusing but basically the offer was in for 3nights so they suggesting adding and extra night but room only to get a good deal. Just means one day with no park access

samuelvictor

I don't know if this is 100% accurate for all types of tickets, all the time, but the last time we were there, we discovered that out 5 day hopper tickets were valid for any 4 days within a month after the first day -  we stayed in Park for three weeks and split the 5 days up rather than doing them all at once :D

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: samuelvictor on July 02, 2016, 05:49:06 PM
I don't know if this is 100% accurate for all types of tickets, all the time, but the last time we were there, we discovered that out 5 day hopper tickets were valid for any 4 days within a month after the first day -  we stayed in Park for three weeks and split the 5 days up rather than doing them all at once :D

Thank you I hope this is correct as we'd prefer to use them on the last 4 days rather than the first day we arrive

fairymom

I looked at my 5 day ticket last time and it said it was valid for 5 consecutive days taken up to 1 week later. So yeah, I think you'll be ok. It'll be printed on the ticket.

stifle

Yes last time I had a 3 night package the tickets were valid for any 4 days during the 1 week starting on our check in date.

twigs72

I've booked a 3 night package and get a 4 day pass for this August.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: fairymom on July 03, 2016, 10:45:43 PM
I looked at my 5 day ticket last time and it said it was valid for 5 consecutive days taken up to 1 week later. So yeah, I think you'll be ok. It'll be printed on the ticket.

Thanks I will check upon checking in our hotel :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stifle on July 04, 2016, 11:12:29 AM
Yes last time I had a 3 night package the tickets were valid for any 4 days during the 1 week starting on our check in date.

Thanks helpful to know :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: twigs72 on July 04, 2016, 01:47:35 PM
I've booked a 3 night package and get a 4 day pass for this August.

Yes the normal packages include tickets for every day if your stay the confusing bit for me is, I booked the French offer that was for 3 nights only then added an extra night without a park ticket (had to do this as Eurostar didn't have availability on the 4th day back so needed to stay until day 5) it was a lot cheaper than a 4 night package because of the offer. It was just I wanted to use the 4 days until day 5 rather than up until day 4 so hence not visiting the park on day one as we arrive late anyway enjoy your trip in August :)