Honeymoon tips

Started by Oreo, May 18, 2016, 11:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

Hi all,

We are due to go to Disneyland Paris on the 6th June for our honeymoon. When we have been to Disney World we are usually big planners and at this stage we would have everything planned. However, we only have a couple of dining reservations and will be nice to just go with the flow (so to speak).

However, I just wondered if anyone had any last minute tips, ideas, suggestions just to make our trip that extra bit special. I have already got our badges and mickey ears (from someone who has been earlier in the year).

Look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Thanks

samuelvictor

First off, congratulations to you both  :D

Some more info would help us to answer you better - ie: is this your first time in Paris? How many days/nights are you there? What hotel? What time of attractions do you prefer (roller coasters? shows? characters?)

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time  ;D

Oreo

Thank you. The info will probably help.  ;D

Our wedding is traditional with a hint of Disney.  8)

This is our second trip to Paris but our 5th overall to a Disney destination. Disneyland Paris was our first holiday together so it seemed fitting we would go back there for our honeymoon, plus we couldn't afford Florida  ;D

We are there for 4 nights and stopping at sequoia lodge in a lake view room.

We are not massive roller coaster junkies however we do like to ride them at least once in our trip.

We are mainly going to have a slow few days, enjoy some food and get a bit of a Disney fix (which is a good job given the amount of ride closures currently  :P ).

billy

congratulations! we spent our honeymoon in Disney Florida and the advice i was given was tell the world you are on honeymoon, from the airport to the hotel to the rides to characters! we did this and got a few extras which was lovely. so just tell the world and have as much fun as possible. We also went to DLP for my husband's 30th so we went to inventions and again told everyone and it was lovely to celebrate with the characters first hand so i would def recommend eating at inventions.
have a great time :)