8-11 July

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, April 24, 2016, 05:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok so originally we were going end June but our dates have now changed. We're going over a weekend as travelling by Eurostar and not much availability for wheelchair spaces so this is the new dates we travel, I'm thinking it will be busy my question is how busy. Plus this is the first summer time trip ever to DLP usually visit February half term and anywhere between sept-December time what can I expect longer park hours ect? It will be nice to be there when warmer for a change  :)

Karen101

im not sure how busy it will be but we are going 4th to the 8th of July so ill will post an update and let you know!

the longer hours are a plus, Disney Dreams is on at 11pm so that's nice :)

fingers crossed the weather will be nice :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Karen101 on April 25, 2016, 11:47:51 AM
im not sure how busy it will be but we are going 4th to the 8th of July so ill will post an update and let you know!

the longer hours are a plus, Disney Dreams is on at 11pm so that's nice :)

fingers crossed the weather will be nice :)

Thankyou I look forward to your trip report! I can't wait now where are you staying? And think 11pm is late for dreams though we may try and get the kids to nap and go in the evening we shall see. I love dreams but it's so late for the little ones

Karen101

I know im so looking forward too it!!

11pm is quite late for sure!  That's the time the park is open until in July so maybe Dreams will be on at 10 or 10.30??  im not sure maybe someone else who has been there at that time can confirm for us :) or I will let you know while we are there :)

We are staying in the Newport Bay, im really looking forward to that since ive heard lots off good things!  We have a family compass club room :)

where are you guys staying?

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Karen101 on April 25, 2016, 04:15:04 PM
I know im so looking forward too it!!

11pm is quite late for sure!  That's the time the park is open until in July so maybe Dreams will be on at 10 or 10.30??  im not sure maybe someone else who has been there at that time can confirm for us :) or I will let you know while we are there :)

We are staying in the Newport Bay, im really looking forward to that since ive heard lots off good things!  We have a family compass club room :)

where are you guys staying?

Dreams is always at park closing time so if that's 11pm it'll be then, Newport is nice we stayed there December in a standard room though. We haven't booked accommodation yet it'll be probably sequoia lodge or Santa Fe as we're staying at the Disneyland hotel November so have to do this on a budget  ;)