Magic Shuttle transfer included in package?

Started by SarahAndSquirrel, April 24, 2016, 05:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahAndSquirrel

So i'm booking through DisneyHolidays site rather than the DisneylandParis site as for some reason, the latter is sluggishly and frustratingly slow on my laptop. If i recall, the option to get the transfer is in the booking process on the Disneyland Paris site, but its not on the DIsneyHolidays site. So is it included? Or do i have to do it separately?
First visit to DLP June 2016, time to get planning!

WDW 2012 Disneymoon

cazspence

Just incase your not aware that is not booking direct, disneyholidays are an agent so will not be the same as official site etc.😊

SarahAndSquirrel

Oh crikey no i didn't know! I thought it was like a redirection to the same-but-different process! Oh dear, what have i missed out on? I've just booked. :(

WDW 2012 Disneymoon

rebecca20

I have found they are more expensive as are magic breaks for the dates I put in!
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

SarahAndSquirrel

Ah. Oh well, done now. My bad I guess. :/
I still get full benefit of the package though, right?
Their website is so so similar.

WDW 2012 Disneymoon

Zee79

It will depend on what you have booked. I booked through Disneylandparisdirect.com for this year as they were cheaper that Disney themselves, done it many times and have had no problems. We've booked, tunnel, hotel, meal plans.

SarahAndSquirrel

We booked 3 nights, flights, Golden Forest Club at Soquoia Lodge Standard, tickets for parks for 4 days, half board and flights, 1 luggage case and breakfast at Cafe Mickeys for £1,200, thats with the half board and 25% off, kids stay and play free deal, towards late June.
I'm guessing then now, that transfers are not included! I best get onto that!

WDW 2012 Disneymoon

Zee79

Check your details/fine print incase it has been included but normally you get the option of adding transfers. You can do it separately because ive read on here people doing it but no idea as never flown there because we always self drive.

billy

when we first booked with our travel agent they automatically included the transfers it was only when we said we didnt want them that they were removed as we found the disney transfers more expensive than the private ones but we were 4 pax!
Call and ask the travel agent thats the only way to be 100% sure.

Karen101

we booked ours through a travel agent and our transfers are included :)

so id say check with your agent :)

SarahAndSquirrel

WDW 2012 Disneymoon