Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakunamatata

Congratulations to everyone who's got contracts! I just got mine, bar staff from 21/5 - 31/8 :) so excited to start now!!

alexandra00

Guys, are you all from Ireland?

alexandra00

Quote from: "kettleofgareth"Don't worry, it's early days yet! I didn't receive my email until the 11th May last year :) where did you do the recruitment event?

My recruitment event was in Warsaw, but I haven't noticed anybody from Poland on this forum :(

hakunamatata

No I'm from the Uk but living in / was interviewed in France . My interview was aggressive ago in beginning of February and I only just got a response so I wouldn't panic if you've been waiting a while :)

hakunamatata

Also I totally meant ages ago not aggressive - stupid iPhone!

catherineando

I haven't got an actual contract yet I'm so confused why I got an email without any proper information :S is this meant to happen? boooo

swooddow

well done to all the contract holders !! you guys will love it out there ! , still waiting for mine , hopefully soon will get that phone call for character performer :) aaahh waiting sucks

VigBasil

Quote from: "IrishLady"
Quote from: "kettleofgareth"Hey guys!

I'm so happy to say that I got offered a contract as a vendeur boutique and I'll be starting the 29th June and finishing the 31st August! This is after the recruitment event in Dublin in March! Anyone else also been offered a contract for the Summer? :)

I'm also heading out from Dublin for the same dates! Whoooo! You flying out on the 28th?

I'lll already be in Paris beforehand, but I'm also starting on the 29th.  :)

alexandra00

Madames et Monsieurs, I got an offer! I'm superexcited! Well, there is only one little thing...
I thought my contract would last about 2 months, but it's almost 3... I would start on 6/07 till 31/09. Do you think it's possible to erm..negotiate the day of arrival? Like, start your work a week later? In the beggining of july we've got rectrutiment at the Universities.. if not, I'll accept it anyway, but i think it would be easier to delay a little bit my first day at work :)

Christie

Congratulations Alexandra! Where will you be working? I'm not sure about negotiating, but give it a go!

swooddow

well , done alexandra amazing stuff !!!! soo jealous, Iv been waiting for a call sinse my audition in march , but well done !! amazing !!

alexandra00

I'm going to work as a 'vendeuse boutique' which was one of two jobs that i wanted the most :) i'm worried about this 'negotiating' thing, so i've wanted to ask you before sending them an e-mail, because i don't want to be impolite or something :)

kettleofgareth

Quote from: "VigBasil"I'lll already be in Paris beforehand, but I'm also starting on the 29th.  :)

Same here, I'll be flying out on the 28th probably. Where are you from?

Yvette92

Has anyone who attended the auditions in London already received their contract ? This waiting is seriously nerve wrecking :S

Christie

Quote from: "Yvette92"Has anyone who attended the UK auditions already received their contract ? This waiting is seriously nerve wrecking :S

Hey,
 I was at the London interviews, some contracts have been sent out already. I haven't received one, hopefully I will though! I think it depends what you went for, as in they are sorted by different departments. Even if it turns out we have missed this round (which hopefully isn't the case), there are more rounds, people drop out etc. So don't give up, and you're not alone, I know exactly what you mean i'm checking my emails every 5 seconds! Hope this post helps, some contracts are out but there are more to come!  x