Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffanyfinsy

Guess what? Im now on my way to Disneyland Paris, my new Home for the next months! Really excited to meet all the new people :D!! Im going to try to update you guys about my adventure! Good luck who's going to audition this week!! :D
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

mdw

Any1 on here a character???

Disney93

Hi everyone! :)

I worked at Disney at Christmas (Casey's Corner) and now I'm working from 26th June to 2 September in Fuente del Oro.

Anyone else working there perhaps?

Maxime

Quote from: "Tiffanyfinsy"Guess what? Im now on my way to Disneyland Paris, my new Home for the next months! Really excited to meet all the new people :D!! Im going to try to update you guys about my adventure! Good luck who's going to audition this week!! :D
nicee!! I'm jealous! I hope you have a really good time there

miss_loocy

Quote from: "Disney93"Hi everyone! :)

I worked at Disney at Christmas (Casey's Corner) and now I'm working from 26th June to 2 September in Fuente del Oro.

Hi! I'm also starting work in Disney on 26th in Fuente del Oro!
What's your name? I'll add you on facebook :D

gldc

Quote from: "Disney93"Hi everyone! :)

Ah good ol' Disney93...kind of regretting not going back this summer now knowing that so many people are going back. Should maybe have taken the restaurant role they offered me...
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Bee_26

Hey Guys :) I just wanted to know if someone who has been to an audition before could tell me what sort of clothes everyone wears to the audition? Like a leotard or more casual? Thanks!! X

ssaamm

Quote from: "Bee_26"Hey Guys :) I just wanted to know if someone who has been to an audition before could tell me what sort of clothes everyone wears to the audition? Like a leotard or more casual? Thanks!! X

I know this is over a week since you posted but I hope it still helps anyway. I worried so much about what to wear before I went, but its honestly not worth worrying over. The best tip for what to wear is honestly just 'Don't wear jeans'. A leotard is probably a bit much so I would go with something more casual.

But honestly don't think about it too much, what happens in the audition is 100 times more important than what your'e wearing.

Bee_26

ssaamm: Thank-you for your reply, it was really helpful (: X

PennyLane

Ok, I will attend the London audition as well, on the 16th.
I'm not sure if I can make any good because I quit dancing nearly 10 years ago, but I want to give it a try anyway (my bf is coming from Brussels to support me! :D)
The only blank point is my outfit... I was thinking about a comfy dress, leggings and All Star.
Do you think it will be okay? I'm not sure whether buying dancing shoes or not if I have to wear them only once...

disneyanniebelle

is anyone auditioning on the 17th in london!? would be nice to know a couple of people before i go!

Bee_26

Quote from: "disneyanniebelle"is anyone auditioning on the 17th in london!? would be nice to know a couple of people before i go!

Hey! I will be auditioning either on the 16th or 17th so I may see you there!! :)

jenson2003

I am going to the audition on the 16th July. I went three years ago in Leeds and got face for Ariel and Cinderella but was going to university 3 months after and they could only offer me a longer contract :( I then went the year after and didn't get past animation. I really want to be merida due to my face shape, big blue eyes and red hair, pale skin etc and again would love Cinderella or Ariel but i always find the dance part hard and now worried that so much more people will be at pineapple then when i went to Leeds but i want it sooo bad! x

Bee_26

Quote from: "jenson2003"I am going to the audition on the 16th July. I went three years ago in Leeds and got face for Ariel and Cinderella but was going to university 3 months after and they could only offer me a longer contract :( I then went the year after and didn't get past animation. I really want to be merida due to my face shape, big blue eyes and red hair, pale skin etc and again would love Cinderella or Ariel but i always find the dance part hard and now worried that so much more people will be at pineapple then when i went to Leeds but i want it sooo bad! x

Well I will see you on Monday :) just think how you have an advantage on a lot of people as you know what to expect! I'm sure you will do great and get a contract! I am so scared about the animation part! I am hoping the dance section goes okay! Good luck! Maybe see you there!!! X

jenson2003

Yes, look out for me. I am quite tall with ginger hair and thinking of wearing a blue tunic dress :) hopefully, I'm an awful dancer though but fingers crossed. It is just horrible knowing how one day can change everything when you want something so bad! x