Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nabacliom

Quote from: "FOH"Hey :) Just finished my phone interview and was asked to go to the london interview!!!! The only thing is, i live in Ireland, does anyone know if theres an interview in dublin aswell..should i ring them back and ask?

Hey there,!
I'm also from Ireland, the nearest interviews are in the UK (there's a list of places on the Disney website : http://disneylandparis-casting.com/en/n ... t-campaign)

I'm travelling over next week and have found that the Eurolines bus is the cheapest and easiest way to get there unless you live super close to an airport and know your way around where ever your going!!

Best of luck with everything!!

FOH

Quote from: "nabacliom"
Quote from: "FOH"Hey :) Just finished my phone interview and was asked to go to the london interview!!!! The only thing is, i live in Ireland, does anyone know if theres an interview in dublin aswell..should i ring them back and ask?

Hey there,!
I'm also from Ireland, the nearest interviews are in the UK (there's a list of places on the Disney website : http://disneylandparis-casting.com/en/n ... t-campaign)

I'm travelling over next week and have found that the Eurolines bus is the cheapest and easiest way to get there unless you live super close to an airport and know your way around where ever your going!!

Best of luck with everything!!

Thanks :) just rang them there and they said that there will be interviews in dublin in febuary, they don't know the dates yet just. You should ring and change unless you've already bought your tickets! Good luck next week if your going to the london ones :)

Cendrillon

I just had my 'phone interview' and they didn't ask me anything at all. I just said hello, told them my name and that I was calling to follow up my application, they asked for my email address, asked which date I want to attend for interviews... and that was that! Um, is this normal? I'd prepared my whole spiel about why I want to work at Disney and now I'm really unsure as to what actually just happened!

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "Cendrillon"I just had my 'phone interview' and they didn't ask me anything at all. I just said hello, told them my name and that I was calling to follow up my application, they asked for my email address, asked which date I want to attend for interviews... and that was that! Um, is this normal? I'd prepared my whole spiel about why I want to work at Disney and now I'm really unsure as to what actually just happened!

CENDRILLON,
THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME OMG, I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!
I'm practising my 'why i want to work at disney' for the face to face, i'm sure they'll ask it then :)
which date are you going to and where? It'll be nice to know at least one person ^.^

Cendrillon

Thank goodness! I'm glad someone else had the same experience. Did they send you a confirmation email straight away though? When I confirmed which date I wanted to attend, the man said it was fine and that he's send an email through later, but I still haven't received one? I don't know whether or not this is normal, or if I should follow up on it or not...?

Anyway, if the email eventually comes through, I chose one of the November dates. How about you?

tobz12345tobz

Anyone else got interview tommorrow? In london?
Would be kinda cool to know someone.
 [-o<
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
–Walt Disney

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "tobz12345tobz"Anyone else got interview tommorrow? In london?
 [-o<

I'VE GOT MY INTERVIEW TOMORROW :D :D i'll be the one wearing pink doc marten boots!

And yeah, I got my email right away, but my interview's tomorrow so perhaps that's why :) good luck! Xxxx

tobz12345tobz

I'll be in the black skinny jeans, black shirt and bright blue tie. :)
Nervous?
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
–Walt Disney

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "tobz12345tobz"I'll be in the black skinny jeans, black shirt and bright blue tie. :)
Nervous?
Ah okay :) and yeah I am :/ you?

rebecca

Does anyone who has an interview on the 11th want to meet before? Coffee or something, so we know each other?!

tobz12345tobz

Quote from: "sineadlemonade"
Quote from: "tobz12345tobz"I'll be in the black skinny jeans, black shirt and bright blue tie. :)
Nervous?
Ah okay :) and yeah I am :/ you?

Im pretty nervous tbh... :S
–Walt Disney

smallblonde

I returned from working in Disneyland a few weeks ago as I was there for the summer, I worked in the Character and Parade department, plus I lived with a girl who worked in ticketing, so if anyone wants any info about those areas...or just working at disney in general, then just ask  :)  ... xxx

rebecca

[-o<

I'VE GOT MY INTERVIEW TOMORROW :D :D i'll be the one wearing pink doc marten boots!

And yeah, I got my email right away, but my interview's tomorrow so perhaps that's why :) good luck! Xxxx

sineadlemonade I think I saw you this morning! I was checking out the place for tmr (: how did it go people?

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "rebecca"
 [-o<

sineadlemonade I think I saw you this morning! I was checking out the place for tmr (: how did it go people?

ahhh my god we DID see each other :') this forum really is magic ;)
uhhh i'm not entirely sure at the moment, they said we'll have to wait a week or two and they'll let us know by email :)
good luck for tomorrow people! xxxxxxxxxxxx

rockingrappunzel

How did it go, was it difficult? What kind of questions did they ask? It seems like a long day - was there a lot of waiting around? Sorry for all the questions :P
Good luck to those who have theirs in the rest of this week! :)