Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

How many people would you say were there at your interview????? Xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Ashe

Quote from: "rebecca"Ashe, heels or flats? (PANIC aha!)

Don't panic! haha. Flats are fine. I'm sure heels would look fabby but I didn't see anyone wearing them :)

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"How many people would you say were there at your interview????? Xx

About 40-50 I think? It was a while ago D:

rebecca

Thanks Ashe and Beth, Beth you have to let me know how you get on!

nabacliom

Quote from: "rebecca"Christine does that mean you're going to the interview on the 11th? :D

Yes! I'm bringing a friend too! :) Cannot wait!

rockingrappunzel

Quote from: "nabacliom"
Quote from: "rebecca"Christine does that mean you're going to the interview on the 11th? :D

I'm bringing a friend to mine too. Do you know what happens with that?...like, do they get an interview too?
And yeah, you guys have to let me know how yours go! Good luck! :D

nabacliom

Quote from: "rockingrappunzel"

I'm bringing a friend to mine too. Do you know what happens with that?...like, do they get an interview too?
And yeah, you guys have to let me know how yours go! Good luck! :D

Oh brilliant. I have no idea what happens with them, it said on the invite that they should bring along their resume so I would presume they get a chance to be interviewed too?
Best of luck to everybody doing their interviews!!

Cendrillon

I have my phone interview later this week! I'm so, so nervous - I never do well on the phone anyway, but it will be even worse if I'm going to have to speak French... fingers crossed, anyway!

rosie1993

Hey everyone :)
Im going to apply to a service job in Disneyland paris, they have lots of positions available and I would be happy with a job doing anything there so do you think I could just write that on my cover letter?? Or do you think I would be more likely to get a job if I named a couple of specific jobs? :/

Thanks! x

rebecca

Good luck Cendrillon :D

Have people recieved the form that we have to bring along? Just wondering about the smoking/non smoking situ, cause I do smoke, but I want to go in a non smoking house, so that when I decide to quit I'm not tempted all the time... is this okay or will it annoy the non smokers? :S

nabacliom

Quote from: "rebecca"Good luck Cendrillon :D

Have people recieved the form that we have to bring along? Just wondering about the smoking/non smoking situ, cause I do smoke, but I want to go in a non smoking house, so that when I decide to quit I'm not tempted all the time... is this okay or will it annoy the non smokers? :S

Hey Rebecca,
That section is under "reserved for Disneyland Paris" so I don't know whether to fill it in or not?
Does the interviewer fill it in as you are being interviewed? I am a social smoker but I wouldn't see the problem in living with someone that is giving up? Although I can't speak for everyone! :)

rebecca

Quote from: "rebecca"Good luck Cendrillon :D

Hey Rebecca,
That section is under "reserved for Disneyland Paris" so I don't know whether to fill it in or not?
Does the interviewer fill it in as you are being interviewed? I am a social smoker but I wouldn't see the problem in living with someone that is giving up? Although I can't speak for everyone! :)

Oh yeah, maybe...I might print 2 copies, one with it filled in, one without :D
I'm the same, but I can imagine if the person you share with is very anti-smoking there may be a problem? I don't want to end up with people who smoke 20 a day kind of thing, incase I end up doing the same!

FOH

Hey :) Just finished my phone interview and was asked to go to the london interview!!!! The only thing is, i live in Ireland, does anyone know if theres an interview in dublin aswell..should i ring them back and ask?

rebecca

Quote from: "FOH"Hey :) Just finished my phone interview and was asked to go to the london interview!!!! The only thing is, i live in Ireland, does anyone know if theres an interview in dublin aswell..should i ring them back and ask?

Congrats! They probably offered the soonest ones, when is it? It's worth a try tho, it'd be way easier for you

_Natalie_x

Hey FOH, there are no interviews in Ireland I'm afraid, one of my friends is also from Ireland and he asked but the nearest ones are London!! Congrats on being offered an interview tho :D I'm excited for mine but also very nervous!!!!! :L xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "tobz12345tobz"Hey, got my interview on the 10th, am wondering what to wear... Any tips?  [-o<

Xx

I've got my interview then too :D so excited but FREAKING OUT about what to wear  :shock:

I'm thinking smart dress or skirt, tights and a smart jacket  :D best of luck, see you there, i'll be the one with the crazy coloured shoes :D xx