Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonodrew

Is anyone heading out to start on the 22nd? Coming all the way fae Scotland, dead nervous!

rockingrappunzel

YAY! I just got the email saying my interview was successful, they will be in contact nearer my availability to offer me a contract. So happy! :D Good luck to you all :)

_Natalie_x

That's wonderful well done!! X
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

I got an email saying I was successful today too! They're looking for a contract for me atm, any idea how long this will take?? Ahh so exciting! Xx

byron-james

Hey, Does anyone know the number for the phone interview/to arrange an interview date?

Any help is much appreciated :)
Disneyland Paris - 1996
Walt Disney World - 1998
Disneyland Paris - 2011
Disneyland Paris - 2012
Disneyland - 2013?

JellyBeans92

Quote from: "Jonodrew"Is anyone heading out to start on the 22nd? Coming all the way fae Scotland, dead nervous!

Me too.. flying out in the morning from Ireland, working as a Vendeuse Boutique and starting to worry.. I've been worrying about my level of French, but they'd hardly have hired me if they didn't think my level was high enough right?

_Natalie_x

They definitely wouldn't hire you if they didn't think you were capable !!! Congratulations everyone :) you're French will improve massively.. :D @jellybeans how long have you studyied french for ? I'm worried about my french level for the interview :/ xxx
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

Natalie, my french fell apart in the interview, literally couldn't string a sentence together I was so nervous! But I was successful :D you'll be wonderful !

_Natalie_x

Thanks Rebecca that makes me feel so much better!! :DDD congratulations and let us know when you hear more from them about your contract :D xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

littlemermaid83

Well done everyone!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Tiffanyfinsy

Hi Everyone!

I'm new, I'm Tiffany and I'm from The Netherlands!
I'm going to audition in London at the 22th november, more people?
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

sineadlemonade

Congratulations to everyone who had successful interviews! Has anyone recieved the email saying where and when they'll be posted yet(the one you have to reply to in 48 hours)?

_Natalie_x

Hi Tiffany, I might go to this Audition, I am undecided yet. -_-
as for the interviews.. still looking for people attending the manchester ones!!
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

Quote from: "sineadlemonade"Congratulations to everyone who had successful interviews! Has anyone recieved the email saying where and when they'll be posted yet(the one you have to reply to in 48 hours)?

Were you successful then ? :D No I haven't received mine yet ): i'm so anxious haha, I just want to goooo already!

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "rebecca"
Quote from: "sineadlemonade"Congratulations to everyone who had successful interviews! Has anyone recieved the email saying where and when they'll be posted yet(the one you have to reply to in 48 hours)?

Were you successful then ? :D No I haven't received mine yet ): i'm so anxious haha, I just want to goooo already!

yes i was indeed :D SAME, i thought i'd be more relieved but i'm ridiculously anxious now, constantly refreshing my emails :(