Plaza gardens buffet

Started by Belloboy7, July 05, 2014, 09:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HildeKitten

Plaza Gardens topic in the Dining section of the forum can be found right here! :)

Mrsya

Please don't ever leave your bag on your table people... I left my backpack on our table at bella note (next to my husband and two children!!) and went to queue. For some reason I looked back and saw a man pick up our bag and put it over his shoulder!! I ran out of the queue and after him and pulled it off his shoulder. He laughed and walked out. Makes me shake to think we could have lost camera, money, vouchers etc on the last day of our holiday...

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

littlebitofpixiedust

I must admit although I wish I didn't it does happen there  >:( like everywhere I guess? But to laugh mustve infuriated you. Did you inform the cast members?

Some years ago now a friend left her souvenir bag in her buggy whilst we watched the stitch live show I told her not to and welcome out to find it had been swiped she was so upset crying and everything luckily I could lend her some euros to replace the gifts. I only ever leave my sons change bag on his wheelchair which only contains wipes nappies ect so nothing valuable. Such a shame for this to happen but thank god you put a stop to it   :)