HELP! DLP European websites addresses please

Started by Mrsya, August 18, 2015, 09:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

I'm currently price comparing like the crazed Disneyzilla that I am...  :P Looking at crossover offers and have tried UK, French, Italian, Irish, Spanish and Dutch Disneyland Paris sites so far, but Germany and Austria are coming out cheapest at the minute as they still have the free food and 1 free day and night offer.

Austrian site saves me £120 and gets me free food compared with UK prices.

My question is, what other european website endings can I try before I stick with my best price. Don't want to book until I know I've exhausted them all as prices for exactly the same holiday varies between £1200 and £2100 across Europe........!!!  :o

Puffin

may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

Mrsya

Thanks for your speedy reply. That page is exactly what I've been looking for.... But it keeps redirecting me to disneylandparis.com English international site... Any ideas how I stop that from happening?

Puffin

At every country you select? Some countries don't have a dedicated website and are indeed reffered to the .com site. But others like Denmark or Belgium for example should take you to the local Disneyland-site of that country.
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

MattR

Quote from: Mrsya on August 18, 2015, 10:02:00 PM
Thanks for your speedy reply. That page is exactly what I've been looking for.... But it keeps redirecting me to disneylandparis.com English international site... Any ideas how I stop that from happening?

You should actually be able to change sites by selecting a different country / language while you are on the site if not simply delete the cookies from your cache or open the sites in sandboxed browser instances.

rebecca20

The website is the same apart from the .co.uk bit (domain) so the way I do it is to just change that everytime!

Full list at the bottom of this wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.uk

♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

Mrsya

Thanks everyone! Austria/Germany was still the cheapest, free food too, so booking in the morning. Yay!

rebecca20

Did you have any problems doing this? Kinda scared since the laws are different but if someone has then I might give it a blast. I do speak German but no fluently!

♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: rebecca20 on September 25, 2015, 06:54:37 PM
Did you have any problems doing this? Kinda scared since the laws are different but if someone has then I might give it a blast. I do speak German but no fluently!

I did this last week. I am from Ireland but I booked the French offer. Like Mrsya I checked the different countries websites until I found an offer I liked. I had them open in different tabs so I could compare easily. I rang the number on the Irish website and said I wanted to book the French offer and I was transferred to the French call centre. The lady spoke English and there was no problem booking the French offer even though I dont live in France.

When you book through a different country, you need to create a My Disney Account that corresponds to the country you booked with. So I went to the French website and created a brand new My Disney Account using my last name and the booking reference. All my details were there. When you book through the phone you pay a 15% deposit and then pay the balance 30 days before your trip. You can pay online through your My Disney Account or you can pay by phone.

The tickets are collected at the hotel when you check in, so you dont have to worry about shipping etc, its all handled electronically online 
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

rebecca20

Thank you so much. Booking tonight - France is cheaper by £250 which covers our travel costs so its a no brainer.

Mrsya

Hi. Our booking all went very smoothly. The remaining payment was taken from my card automatically today so all in all very pleased with my second crossover offer in a row (booked via French site in May). I haven't had to create any accounts or anything though... Not sure what MyDisney is.

The only thing that was mentioned to me today when I called was that our free food vouchers will be in German so I just need to find out what the German is for breakfast, lunch/dinner and teatime treat!!

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: Mrsya on September 26, 2015, 10:18:57 PM
Hi. Our booking all went very smoothly. The remaining payment was taken from my card automatically today so all in all very pleased with my second crossover offer in a row (booked via French site in May). I haven't had to create any accounts or anything though... Not sure what MyDisney is.

The only thing that was mentioned to me today when I called was that our free food vouchers will be in German so I just need to find out what the German is for breakfast, lunch/dinner and teatime treat!!

Sounds like you booked through the German call centre so go to http://www.disneylandparis.de/ On the top right is MY DISNEY Click on this to get to this page https://my-disneyland.disneylandparis.de/login Then click on AMELDEN to create your account. Fill in your details but leave LAND as Germany

Once you have created your account go back to https://my-disneyland.disneylandparis.de/login 
Put the email address and password and click Registrieren
You will then need the last name of the person on the booking and the booking confirmation
Once you Login In you will be able to access your booking details, pay the balence online if you still have money left to pay, Any ADR you make will also show up here
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

moonloo

Brilliant, must remember to look at this when I am next booking, although we are thinking to wait until New Years Eve 2017 which will kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:'(

Cheshire_Cat01

@ Mrsya: I'm german so if you need help with a translation I can help you  :) Unfortunately I can't remember what's written on the vouchers but the german words for breakfast, lunch and dinner are "Frühstück", "Mittagessen" and "Abendessen".