Golden Forest Lakeside room at Sequoia

Started by Leopold, September 26, 2015, 09:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leopold

Ive just booked the Golden Forest Lakeside room at Sequoia lodge and was wondering what the benifits are? What is an enhanced disney fastpass?
I only booked for the hot breakfast. Does this come with disney characters or not? Any more info would be good thanks as I haven't received much info.
Thanks.

bad-pink-tink

I havent stayed at Golden Forest Lakeside room at Sequoia but from reading here on Magic Forum and on another Disney forum, this is what people have written

There is a separate Golden Forest Check in desk
There is a separate Golden Forest Breakfast room
The rooms have a Nespresso coffee machine
You get a Golden Forest Fast Pass (not sure how this works)
There is a Golden Forest Lounge where snacks and hot drinks are available in the afternoon
The rooms are lakeside in the main hotel building, compared to the separate lodges out the back of the hotel
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Leopold

DisneyRon

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on September 26, 2015, 09:48:44 AM

You get a Golden Forest Fast Pass (not sure how this works)

Assuming they haven't changed the rules, the Hotel Fast Pass works like a normal Fast Pass, except that it works on any one attraction with a Fast Pass Queue. It doesn't work between 13:00 and 16:00 I believe, as that's the park peak time, but outside that time it works at any point of the day. Just walk up to the Fast Pass entrance of the ride you wish to take, hand over your ticket, and enjoy the much shorter wait. :D

If it's still as busy as it was last year, Ratatouille is a great ride to use it on. ;)

glenn

Just come back from Disney,staying in a golden forest room.
I don,t know how the fast pass worked,didn't,t use them,but the rest of the benefits ,l.e the rooms ,separate
breakfast room were worth the extra money paid.
From 12 noon you can use the lounge for free drinks and fron 3 pm drinks and cakes.
Not having to queue for breakfast is the best part of being in a golden forest room.

Leopold

Thats a great help thanks. Makes so much sense now. Cheers all.

rebecca20

Just wondering how much this costs per night? If you don't want to answer thats fine I just thought it would save me ringing.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

cazspence

Quote from: rebecca20 on September 26, 2015, 07:00:12 PM
Just wondering how much this costs per night? If you don't want to answer thats fine I just thought it would save me ringing.

There's no set prices, it varies by season and arrival day. You can find prices for he dates you want by doing a dummy booking online.

rebecca20

Thanks cazspence - I didn't realise the prices were online until I booked yesterday! Thought it would be the secret phone call like with Castle Club. We didn't end up booking for Golden Forest but we might check for an upgrade when we arrive.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

Leopold

Quote from: rebecca20 on September 26, 2015, 07:00:12 PM

Without giving to much away ha. I was prepared to pay extra to stay in the main building of the lodge from day one.  Which was an extra £55. But to be upgraded to golden forest was extra £75 pounds. So a hot breakfast for 3, for 4 days was just £20 more.

Leopold

Also. I'm not having the meal vouchers so knowing I'm getting one hot meal was comforting.