A new sponsor for Autopia??

Started by dagobert, April 15, 2007, 09:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

Source: http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/ ... yland.html

I thought, that Opel is the offical car of the resort and not Ford.

Anthony

Wow, I'm surprised at this!  I heard Ford might be arriving a while ago, but I didn't expect them to sponsor Autopia, or to do it without any announcement...

I think Opel are due to leave, they've been there exactly 5 years now.  This must mean Moteurs... Action! is getting a new sponsor too?  May Esso will switch over?

Kinou

For your Information: OPEL already left the STUNT SHOW. All logos have disappered from the cars, buildings...
Hug it out bitch !

Kristof

Yes indeed, Opel is no longer part of the Eurodisney family.  I wonder if Ford is going to be the sponsor for the stunt show as well...  Also, I didn't hear much positive news about Esso either...

ChipChap

Oh when did they change the think with Opel?

On 7th April there was Opel everywhere at the stunt show...

Do they also get new cars and so on for the stunt show? Would be stupid, if ford is the new sponsor of the show, but they use still opel cars.

But then again it would be expensive, because all the modified cars must be changed, too and the video on the screen, too
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

Anthony

Ford is already showing much better involvement with DLRP than Opel, they just launched a mini site proclaiming the C-Max as the "Official Car" of the 15th Anniversary. :)

Disneyland15.com | FOrd

Shame there's nothing on the UK Ford site, I've seen about a million ads for that car lately.

giorgio1712

Does this mean there will be any change to the autopia cars or will they stay the same?

They should get Fiesta ST's for the stunt show, they look and perform amazingly, i wonder what the cost of converting a normal car into a stunt show car is?

Anthony

I don't think they'd "convert" one, but rather build a new shell for one of the Moteurs Action cars to look like a Ford - the cars were built from scratch with the Opel "themeing" added on top.  Ford have zero connection with the stunt show though, so this won't happen.

And Autopia will stay the same, there's no reason for a change. (Although I still pray someone from DLRP visits HKDL and likes the look of their electric version)

giorgio1712

Yer the cars cant exactly be good for the environment they sound rough and loud!