Few questions before i leave. Re:meetngreet/photopass+/bbww/weather

Started by Sambelle, May 17, 2015, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sambelle

Hi all,
I leave in 2 days and have a couple of questions.

1. Ive downloaded this weeks schedules and I can see some of the character meet'n'greets, but are they not all mentioned on here? My LO(3) is very into Buzz and Woody, does anyone know where/when we will be able to meet them? (Not including the parades)

2. Regarding Photopass+, I have downloaded the app on my iPhone, could someone please let me know what I am to do though? I read that I need to purchase something (not sure what lol) for £33 (something to activate it?)... Does this include all photos or do you pay for every photo added to the app? If so, any clue on how much? Want to compare this to purchasing a photo at the park...

3. Does anyone know the price for the Buffalo Bill Wild West show? Again, would like to compare to an online price I found for this.

4. If it rains, (weather app says we will have some showers) are parades and meet'n'greets cancelled?

Appreciate the help, thanks x

polar vixen

parades carry on in pretty much all weathers, as far as photopass, £33 is the price is you add it to yourbooking before you go, to buy on site was about 49 Euros, either way once you have purchased it, you simply get your card scanned at all character meets/rides with photos taken and the photos are added to your account, there are no additional costs involved.
Have a great trip!

daddyof2

Buzz is often found at Toy Story Playland in the Studios (I think from about 1100), and I know Woody is sometimes near the Cowboy Cookout BBQ in Frontierland (I think 1300-1400)

DisneyDuckLover

Buzz is not formally meeting now until July (unless he appears at stars n cars)

Woody or Jessie appear daily in WDS in Toon Plaza, one of them usually appears in stars n cars too.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:
@DisneyDuckLover

I visit DLP regularly as a Dreams AP guest, and in the past year have visited HKDL and WDW.

My next long haul trip is Disneyland in California.

I am obsessed with the Disney duck gang!