New-ish Aerial Shots on Live Search Maps

Started by CafeFantasia, August 09, 2008, 05:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CafeFantasia

Hey,

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the aerial photography on Live Search Maps seems to have been updated. They have shots of PanoraMagique now and the Vinci Parking structure. Check it out:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&F ... &encType=1

RnRCj

As far as I know those images have been available on Live Search Maps for quite a while now. I look almost every day to see if they have been updated, and I don't think they have. :wink:

Still it's great to see these aerial pictures of DLRP. Disneyland Park especially looks very colourful from above.

GeoffD

i always use Live Search maps the images are so much clearer than Google. And besides Crush and Cars aren't built yet so they're not "that" new.

Owain

Well there new for me, compared to google earth whcih i always use :D

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "doddy13"i always use Live Search maps the images are so much clearer than Google. And besides Crush and Cars aren't built yet so they're not "that" new.

Its newer than google maps tho ;) The foundations for TOT are there
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

GeoffD

yeah, no arguing that  :P

I always love looking at Pictures of DLRP though. I find it intresting

CafeFantasia

Right, the photography they have is slightly more recent than on Google Maps. The IMAX cinema is there, the 2nd Disney Village street, and the construction of Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast is visible.

Also, if you scroll down to Val d'Europe, you'll see a lot more of it is developed than on Google Maps.