Hotel Choice

Started by Mike_6480, March 28, 2015, 10:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_6480

Hi,

We are thinking of going to Disneyland Paris in April next year. We went in 2011 when our eldest was 2 and our youngest was not born yet. We stayed in the Disneyland Hotel then.

We particularly enjoyed seeing the characters in the hotel both at breakfast and also the small parades they did in the hotel.

I hear that they no longer have the characters in hotels?

If so
(1) What are the main advantages of the Disneyland Hotel now? (The character meet and great in the hotel was one of the highlights of when we went previously)
(2) What are the best character meet and greet opportunities now?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

stifle

One of the main advantages of staying in the DLH is being right on top of the park :)

It's difficult to say at this point in time what will be the best meet & greets in April.

Mike_6480

I meant more things like Cafe Mickey, the EMH, and Inventions etc

littlebitofpixiedust

You get EMH in all of the on-site Disney hotels even the 2* ones  :)
Of course they're a few minutes shuttle ride away or 10-15 min walk if you'd prefer we always walk of course the DLH is right on park front but depends on your budget. The HNY is a lot cheaper in comparison and we love it there.

In regards to character meets yes I'd recommend cafe mickey and inventions in the DLH it's buffet, lovely food and character interaction is good. We visit inventions on each visit now.
It's a shame all the characters have been removed at breakfast times from the hotels, However on our last visit in extra magic hours there was opportunity to meet these within that time. There was mickey/Minnie, Pluto, goofy, chip and dale at various points to meet in the parc