Some random Tips/ Observations

Started by izzysfirstdisney, March 23, 2015, 05:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

izzysfirstdisney

So we have just returned from a fabulous trip away, it was amazing and a whole new dynamic taking our daughter with us ( 22 months old )

Anyway while going around we made some observations - some which may help/ some just random things:

Eurostar - Still the easiest way for me and love going by Eurostar but why do they not give more indication for 1st timers going back? We had to tell 3 or 4 people who were trying to get into the other part of the station as they could see a line of people waiting for the train ( they had already checked in ) I just think it is something that could be less chaotic quite easily

Eurostar ( 2 ) - Do they not give the packs out to kids anymore as part of magical express as we did not get one

Magical Hours- Would advise people to get an early breakfast to make use of the magical hours especially if you have kids, we only queued for 10 minutes maximum per character by getting to the park at 8, makes a huge difference - it may mean running up to the hotel to check in as the earlier slots can go quickly

PhotoPass+ - If you are there for more than 2 nights I would 100% get this as you can easily got 50+ photos on it quite easily, if you do have it its worth popping into one of the shops and asking to see the photos done already as then you can check it is all syncing up alright together

Buffalo Bill- Not a tip but an observation but is it the same guy/ woman for the roles? They certainly seem to be the same from a few years ago, wonder how much they are paid?/ how bored they are of the same show each week  ;D

Susiesuedisney

No bags 😟 might do my own, we are taking the kids for the first time in July and was hoping they were giving them out.

Thanks for the tips

littlebitofpixiedust

Unfortunatly those bags were stopped some time ago, I don't remember on our last 3 trips getting one. Suppose it's cut-backs  ??? Doing your owns great my friend popped to the local £1 shop and made some the kids were thrilled