Dapper Dan's Hair Cuts

Started by Caribou, April 06, 2007, 04:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me about Dapper Dan's?  Is it like the barbar shop at Walt Disney World, where you can go and get your long hair braided and coloured?  If so, how much does it cost (approx) and do they take bookings.  Do they book out quickly?

Thanks
Caribou
~ Caribou

Alexander

It's a regular barber shop where you can get a haircut and a shave. Dunno about coloring.

And yes, he books out quickly.

Now, where can I attach a photo here?
Life is different.

fly_with_me_dumbo

you need to upload your pics onto a image hosting site like photobucket then put the img url onto here

Alexander

Thank you.

pic removed, see scrapbook scan below
Life is different.

fly_with_me_dumbo

:lol:  nice pic

Alexander

Never before and never again did I have such a smooth shave... and never before and never again did I have SUCH razor-burn! hehe
Life is different.

Riebi

what was the price for this epical light bulb moment
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

RnRCj

I don't know about you, but I'd find it quite strange having a haircut at DLRP.

Alexander

Here's the page from our scrapbook. FF 90,-- at the time... would calculate to around EUR 15,-- today, but I don't know their current prices...

Life is different.

Alexander

Updated the old broken image link...
Life is different.

davewasbaloo

It's a shame Micheal (the French barber in your pictures) is no longer there (and I miss Ludo and Michael (the american barber has returned to WDW - and remembered me!).

I used to have a shave and haircut there avery 10-12 weeks in 2001. Lol, I miss those days.
since 2001 (many before that)

Nicholas-c

I went there to have a "close shave" Very good service, Polite, I guess "gentle" would fit in but worth a visit, Get there around opening time tho it books pretty fast
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

never2old

It's not open every day though, it it? Where can one find the opening times, City Hall maybe? I was thinking of treating my husband to a shave next time we go.

Alexander

Concerning appointments, I always could rely on the Conciergerie, you could ask them, too.
Life is different.

never2old

Quote from: "Alexander"Concerning appointments, I always could rely on the Conciergerie, you could ask them, too.

Great, thanks! I'll do that  :D