Advice please

Started by Tori123, February 27, 2015, 10:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori123

Hi everyone. Just seeing if anyone could tell me if its a lot of money extra to have seperate rooms in the main hotel.
I'm going with my mom sister and boyfriend and obviously I need a room seperate with my boyfriend. Thank u.

cazspence

If you have priced it up for one room, then double it. As we had 2 rooms in HNY 2 years ago.

daddyof2

Yes, you pretty much pay for the room and add the people - we looked at this sort of thing and it was double the cost for an extra room for 2 people (but I don't think it was double for a single person)

DisneyDonna

Quote from: Tori123 on February 27, 2015, 10:55:51 AM
Hi everyone. Just seeing if anyone could tell me if its a lot of money extra to have seperate rooms in the main hotel.
I'm going with my mom sister and boyfriend and obviously I need a room seperate with my boyfriend. Thank u.

Obviously? You can still sleep in the same bed when you have to share one room. This is just a lot of extra cost which I personally believe is not worth it.

daddyof2

Quote from: DisneyDonna on February 27, 2015, 09:21:33 PM
Quote from: Tori123 on February 27, 2015, 10:55:51 AM

Obviously? You can still sleep in the same bed when you have to share one room. This is just a lot of extra cost which I personally believe is not worth it.

Donna, not everybody has the same views on personal space. I was thinking the same thing as you but Tori and her boyfriend may not feel the same

Tori123

Thanks everyone. I wouldn't mind but my boyfriend does. Will have to look into it. I stayed in Newport bay before and I know they had joining rooms, I thought the main disney would be the same. X

daddyof2

Some (most?) of the hotels can do adjoining rooms but it still counts as 2 rooms